Become a Patron!

RyGon's Peachy Punch (FA)

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For my first recipe, a simple punch to take advantage of FlavourArt's amazing White Peach. It's not exactly rocket science but when I've got that fruity craving I can reach for some Peachy Punch. The peach dominates but I can pick out all the flavoring other than the lemon which is really just there to liven up the others. No steeping necessary.

White Peach (FA) 3%
Pineapple (FA) 3%
Papaya (FA) 2%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1%

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any other recommendation to swap papaya out? I don't have that one

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm...I don't know its a pretty strong flavor but its just a punch. You can put in any fruit you like it will probably taste pretty good.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For my first recipe, a simple punch to take advantage of FlavourArt's amazing White Peach. It's not exactly rocket science but when I've got that fruity craving I can reach for some Peachy Punch. The peach dominates but I can pick out all the flavoring other than the lemon which is really just there to liven up the others. No steeping necessary.

White Peach (FA) 3%
Pineapple (FA) 3%
Papaya (FA) 2%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1%
Sounds really good and I have all the ingredients! Had bad luck with the pineapple recently so might just mix a tiny batch.

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds really good and I have all the ingredients! Had bad luck with the pineapple recently so might just mix a tiny batch.
Cool, beware apparently I may prefer things a bit stronger than most. Maybe start with halved percentages if you are normal.;)

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool, beware apparently I may prefer things a bit stronger than most. Maybe start with halved percentages if you are normal.;)
I'll just try as is and hope for the best on pineapple. Will report back!

VU Sponsors