Ry4 double shake n vape

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I heard ry4 is better steeped. Maybe it is, but its really good right away also.
My flavoring and nic order just came in today, hooray! So, I figured id wing it and see what I could come up with. I made this mix an hour ago, sat my steeping dish in front of the furnace vent, came back a minute ago and BAM!!! freakin awesome.
The other mix I made was a standalone of the Ry4 double @10% and it was pretty damn good too, just not as good as this one.
Honestly, I wish all diy recipes were this quick and easy.

8% tfa Ry4 double (edit: added 2% more on day two, per my own taste)
2% tfa vanillin
1 drop per 10ml acetyl pyrazine

-EDIT- I found that one day in to its 'furnace front steep', I wasnt getting the "ry4 nuttiness" I like.
I bumped my percentage of ry4double to 10%.

Last edited:

caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I heard ry4 is better steeped. Maybe it is, but its really good right away also.
My flavoring and nic order just came in today, hooray! So, I figured id wing it and see what I could come up with. I made this mix an hour ago, sat my steeping dish in front of the furnace vent, came back a minute ago and BAM!!! freakin awesome.
The other mix I made was a standalone of the Ry4 double @10% and it was pretty damn good too, just not as good as this one.

8% tfa Ry4 double
2% tfa vanillin
I've never tried it with Vanillin, though I do have it. It sounds interesting. I mix my RY4D at 8% also, but, with one drop of AP per 5 ml of juice. That's it, but I am going to try this.
Thanks for the idea.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

8% tfa Ry4 double
2% tfa vanillin
Another variant you can try sub the vanillin and /or add bavarian creme

Sent from Hell

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy to see this!!! You often here "oh another ry4, been there done that" but I love this stuff. I'll share with you my twist. I started off the clone of TriBeCa found on here, I believe from HIC,
DOUBLE RY4 8%
JAMAICAN RUM, TOASTED ALMOND, HAZLENUT & AP @ 1%
VANILLA CUSTARD .25%
Steep at least a week, at 3weeks it is peaked, however I shake n vape and love it too.
I have subbed the van custard for French van cream and came out good too

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna try some other things and see what works. Tiramisu, nut mix, cookie, toasted marshmallow, and maybe even some hangsen cigar. Flavors as good as the ry4double have endless possibilities.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm tiramisu......that's a thought.....I've been playing with horchata and would like to bring the two together somehow

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I mixed up two more that have alot of potential.

First mix was 'Ry4 with Cream'
Ry4dbl 10%
tfa Bavarian Cream 2%
tfa Sweet Cream 0.5%
Fa Cream Fresh 0.5%
Absolutely delicious only hours after making, will be heavenly in a week.

Number two was "Puffy Clouds Ry4'
Ry4dbl 10%
tfa Toasted Marshmallow 1%
tfa Dulce de Leche 1%
This one has such a nice, fluffy texture with the ry4 background notes. A serious contender for my new adv. But again, It should get better with age.

Reactions: JXN

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try it with some salted caramel and vanilla bean gelato.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Sorry, I dont have either of those or I absolutely would. Ill tell you honestly, use 1-2 percent of either of those, on top of 8-10%ry4, and it should yield a good mix.

VU Sponsors