Become a Patron!

RTA tanks tanks tanks !

GrayG70

Member For 1 Year
Hi Guys
Just wanted to throw this out there - Im looking to buy a new RTA to upgrade in capacity size from the Kensei RTA, Im looking for one that holds more than 4.5ml, preferably 6 to 8ml juice capacity, dimensions of around 24 or 25mm, NOT including the Kylin on that list, thats a big No No, Also looking for a dual coil.
I wondered if any of you guys know of any RTA options that would fit this category for me please, i had the Kylin, did nothing but soak my mod in juice constantly, the kensei is ok, but i really dont think the flavour from it is that great. Any suggestions welcomed.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sometimes, newer is not always better, like the Kylin you mentioned. I can think of two that work really well....you have to be comfortable using smaller 2.5mm coils, but the Billow 2.0 and the Billow 2.5 (build deck is quite small on these, as they all were back in the day) think the capacity on these were 5ml. Also the smoant mobula, which is pretty hard to find anymore, maybe on FT.....that one produces cloud like a beast once you get the wicking right. Just watch you tube vids on these. I'm sure others will add others too.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2. This one has the extended tank and holds 8 ml. I also have the postless deck in this one. Trouble free and works like a charm.
20180518_111340.jpg

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep Grandpa, that's a great one, I went through long periods where I used that one exclusivly...I never tried the extended tank option but that is sure a great tank overall. Used to take that one to work all the time.

GrayG70

Member For 1 Year
Try the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2. This one has the extended tank and holds 8 ml. I also have the postless deck in this one. Trouble free and works like a charm.
View attachment 111405

Hi thanks for replying, how is it for Condensation build up and leaks?, my kensei tends to leave condensation from the air intakes, not an issue but just wondered, need one that doesnt leak.

GrayG70

Member For 1 Year
Hi thanks for replying, how is it for Condensation build up and leaks?, my kensei tends to leave condensation from the air intakes, not an issue but just wondered, need one that doesnt leak.
Ohhh and is that 30mm????, If so its unfortunatley way too big for my mod, cant seem to find the one you mention except a 30mm that holds 10ml of juice

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry, I misspoke. It's an Aromamizer Supreme V2, not an Aromamizer Plus. I've got CRS and 5 Aromamizer tanks of various configurations and I got mixed up. I do have an Aromamizer Plus with the postless deck and 20 ml. glass though and it's a great tank also.

Condensation isn't too bad but it's definitely there. Not any worse than anything else I have. And if wicked well and handled properly when filling, it doesn't leak at all. I crack the jfc about halfway open and the afc wide open. Shut everything closed when filling.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like my Griffin 25 plus. It holds 5ml of juice. The deck is so easy to work on and you'd have a very hard time messing up wicking it. You just lay the ends down on the deck and thats it. I never get dry hits, or leaks.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Guys
Just wanted to throw this out there - Im looking to buy a new RTA to upgrade in capacity size from the Kensei RTA, Im looking for one that holds more than 4.5ml, preferably 6 to 8ml juice capacity, dimensions of around 24 or 25mm, NOT including the Kylin on that list, thats a big No No, Also looking for a dual coil.
I wondered if any of you guys know of any RTA options that would fit this category for me please, i had the Kylin, did nothing but soak my mod in juice constantly, the kensei is ok, but i really dont think the flavour from it is that great. Any suggestions welcomed.

I would also check out the Steam Crave Aromamizer series. The Supreme holds 7ml and is very appreciated by a lot of people. I still use my old Aromamizer RDTA for the 6ml tank and the great flavor, but it has issues with leaking when it's sideways. The others don't have that issue, they are just great vapes :)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You want more juice volume?
How about over 20ml :vino:

dbnj5uq.jpg
jEiOGDn.jpg

VU Sponsors