Become a Patron!

RTA/RTA for a noob

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So with the help from some of you guys here I have found that it seems the flavor issues I have been having have been mostly due to crappy juice and not my coils or tanks. I have a Crow 3 an Arco 2 and I just got a Fireluke Mesh which is my favorite and best flavor IMO of the three. The problem is I tend to like sweet juices (it seems they all are) so I only get 3-5 days out of a coil. I need an RTA/RDA for sure. I know this topic is VERY subjective but what do you guys think? I'm looking for great flavor and easy of use. maybe something I can find videos on how to do builds. I don't care if it makes big clouds but I'm fine with it if it does. Thanks guys.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
my advice is this
get a geekvape ammit single coil either the 22 or 25mm doesnt matter both have great flavor and are easy to use
get some assortment of coils form somewhere that includes claptons and fused claptons
and go to amazon get a bag of muji cotton for lke 8 bucks

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks man ill check that out! Is that an RTA? I forgot to mention that I figure an RTA would be better for me than RDA but then I really don' know. Plus I figure a single coil would be best to start. Wondering thoug what is the advantage to a dual coil build.

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my advice is this
get a geekvape ammit single coil either the 22 or 25mm doesnt matter both have great flavor and are easy to use
get some assortment of coils form somewhere that includes claptons and fused claptons
I've been reading reviews and watching some videos on this thing and I think I am pretty sold it looks great. I hope I'm not being over confident but building it doesn't seem bad at all.

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my advice is this
I think I will end up with the Ammit 25. I was wondering if you could let me know other than the coils and cotton that you mentioned are there any other things tools and such I need to get or just should have? Right now I don't have any of that other than small screw drivers.

VU Sponsors