Become a Patron!

RTA big build deck

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm getting tired of spending money on replacement coils all the time, and am looking into a RTA. I'm looking for one with a large build deck, that's still a 22mm device...if possible. Good build quality is of course always in mind as well. Thx in advance for any ideas.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm getting tired of spending money on replacement coils all the time, and am looking into a RTA. I'm looking for one with a large build deck, that's still a 22mm device...if possible. Good build quality is of course always in mind as well. Thx in advance for any ideas.
Single or dual coil?

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cool so top 3 are tfv4, obs cirus, ud bellus. Ive only got the bellus and can say if you like a cool vape its the way to go. Also i have twisted 26g around 2.5mm on it, its tight but do-able.

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool so top 3 are tfv4, obs cirus, ud bellus. Ive only got the bellus and can say if you like a cool vape its the way to go. Also i have twisted 26g around 2.5mm on it, its tight but do-able.
Ok nice. Thx! I'm going to research those tanks you mentioned now.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Using the same same setup on my TFv4, also maxed out on space, both for the cap and for the room within the screws (ok might be able to do 25g but I have tried to get 24g twisted in there and it is a no go, at least not dual coil on the dual deck, or single on the single, but might be able to get a single in the double... or just get the clapton single deck and should be golden I'd think).

Last edited:

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Using the same same setup on my TFv4, also maxed out on space, both for the cap and for the room within the screws (ok might be able to do 25g but I have tried to get 24g in there and it is a no go, at least not dual coil on the dual deck, or single on the single, but might be able to get a single in the double... or just get the clapton single deck and should be golden I'd think).
If i was worried about it I could do an oval build and get alot more space lots of room above and below. Could prob wrap around two 2mm bits with 24-22g

The Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave is a bit pricey, but is the closest thing to a real RDA with a tank. Easy to build on the Velocity-style posts and super easy to wick. It has never leaked a drop of juice.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Alliance rda 30mm or catemizer 30mm are both HUGE decks with great airflow and post holes

VU Sponsors