Become a Patron!

Rough Neck Clone attempt

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This one has been sitting for a week and it's really starting to remind me of the Mister E Liquid Rough Neck.

FA Caramel - 1%
FA Maple Syrup - 0.5%
FA Black Tea - 0.5%
VZ Honey Flu Cured - 2%

I'm thinking of dropping the Caramel down a touch and bring in some nuttiness.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
never had that.. however.. you will need to soothe your caramel/maple..
try .25% vanilla classic fa with that.. same percentage for mixed nuts ;)

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks you Smoky; I'll add vanilla classic and mixed nuts to the next order.. I sure love the vanilla tahiti! I've got a bottle of 12mg left over from the last time I ordered juice so if you, or any other of the mix masters, want a sample to help pin down the flavors, I'd be happy to send some

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Think I'm liking the way this looks. If you are close to your clone, and maybe the flavors are there, maybe you just need a different brand of the same flavor.Gonna give this a shot though, sounds good. thanks for the share

This one has been sitting for a week and it's really starting to remind me of the Mister E Liquid Rough Neck.

FA Caramel - 1%
FA Maple Syrup - 0.5%
FA Black Tea - 0.5%
VZ Honey Flu Cured - 2%

I'm thinking of dropping the Caramel down a touch and bring in some nuttiness.

I was wondering i get rough neck from wild bills how much 12 mg nicotine 100% pg already premixed do i put in a 30 ml bottle i use E-liquid recipes calculator i am new at this sorry to bother you

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With a clean palate, I tried this back to back with the rough neck (roughly 5 months old) and the only thing slightly off is the dryness. Rough neck has a very dry exhale. I tried one drop of bitter wizard in the ~5ml left and that helped a bit.

@Sicilianenzo No worries. We all have to start somewhere.
What is your desired VG/PG Ratio? For MELs signature they are ~66/34 PG/VG. If you have 100mg nicotine, this is what the recipe would look like for 30ml
Nicotine: 3.6 ml
VG: 15ml
PG: 10.2ml
Honey Flue Cured: 0.6ml
Caramel: 0.3ml
Black Tea: 0.15ml
Maple Syrup: 0.15ml

VU Sponsors