VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I own the 60 watt version of this mod. The box mod itself works fantastic and the screen is really nice. This is basically a 170 watt version that takes two 18650 batteries. This has just hit the streets and its coming in at a great price! Just $61.36 with free shipping.

THE HARD COPY:
  • Variable Wattage: 3-170W
  • Temperature control function
  • Input voltage: 6.6V-8.4V
  • Output voltage: 0-14V
  • 510 threading connection, with spring-loaded center pin
  • Side mounted firing button
  • Houses dual 18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
  • Magnet back cover
  • Micro-USB charging port

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$61.36 + FREE SHIPPING

akw6n1LDySE

Click here to get more information on this deal....

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sexy?
The screen reminds me of the G2 mod (or whatever it was called).

Looks like more complicated mumbo jumbo that will just shit out on ya at some point.

And what the faq is up with the adjustment buttons on the side?

And this mod is SERIOUSLY missing a picture of Brue Lee on the side dude. Maybe a graphic of a Lion? Damn you SMY!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks great but I am waiting for an unbelievable deal on the 60 Watt version from a stateside supplier.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks great but I am waiting for an unbelievable deal on the 60 Watt version from a stateside supplier.

Still rocking the lower watt mods eh? I'm just waiting for the temp control fad to blow over. I'm ready to get back to 150 watt or less VV/VW boxes.

I see FT listed some vape pipes yesterday. You'd look regal puffing one of those!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Still rocking the lower watt mods eh? I'm just waiting for the temp control fad to blow over. I'm ready to get back to 150 watt or less VV/VW boxes.

I see FT listed some vape pipes yesterday. You'd look regal puffing one of those!

Oh, I have the higher wattage mods all right.

But I don't find that I need to vape at the higher settings but I do enjoy the longer battery life!

My main RTA is the Lemo 2.

With a 0.50 ohm coil, depending on the liquid I am using at the moment, I rarely go above 22 watts.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh, I have the higher wattage mods all right.

But I don't find that I need to vape at the higher settings but I do enjoy the longer battery life!

My main RTA is the Lemo 2.

With a 0.50 ohm coil, depending on the liquid I am using at the moment, I rarely go above 22 watts.

I have kinda put the RTA's down for now. I considered the Billow V2, but never have bought one. My original Billow, just can't keep up with my chain vaping. Right now (and for the past month) I have been rocking a Little Boy with dual coils, sitting at .4 Ohms, rocking out at 40 watts.

The Lemo V2 doesn't appeal to me, because it's still a single coil RTA. Though I think it's a nice RTA.

I don't know if I will go back to an RTA. I'm tired of filling the thing several times a day. I burn through 30 mils or better of juice a day.

I guess what I'd like to find is an RDA with monster juice wells, the ability to put in big ol' fat coils, and air flow comparable to a little boy RDA, with a chuff (delrin) top. I can empty the juice well of my little boy in 2 or three inhales.

My Sigelei V2 is still working great for me. But it could use a new brother for "barbeque" time and "going to town". It's looking a little beat up.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have kinda put the RTA's down for now. I considered the Billow V2, but never have bought one. My original Billow, just can't keep up with my chain vaping. Right now (and for the past month) I have been rocking a Little Boy with dual coils, sitting at .4 Ohms, rocking out at 40 watts.

The Lemo V2 doesn't appeal to me, because it's still a single coil RTA. Though I think it's a nice RTA.

I don't know if I will go back to an RTA. I'm tired of filling the thing several times a day. I burn through 30 mils or better of juice a day.

I guess what I'd like to find is an RDA with monster juice wells, the ability to put in big ol' fat coils, and air flow comparable to a little boy RDA, with a chuff (delrin) top. I can empty the juice well of my little boy in 2 or three inhales.

My Sigelei V2 is still working great for me. But it could use a new brother for "barbeque" time and "going to town". It's looking a little beat up.

As I have always said, whatever floats your boat or blows up you skirt!

As long as you have and enjoy the devices that work out the best for you, to hell with anyone elses idea as to what you should have!

If you have found your vaping bliss with a bad spinner knock off battery with a piece of crap CE4 (or anything that starts with CE for that matter) and a one gallon jug of Dekang E-Liquid purchases at a garage sale (or toxic waste dump) as long as you are happy with it and it keeps you away from the stinkies that is all that counts!

VU Sponsors