Become a Patron!

Rollin smoke

I started vaping in August 2014. I also quit smoking cigarettes at the same time. I started with a vision II spinner and a green aspire tank that took BCD coils. After a month I added 2 more Vision II spinners and 2 more tanks so I always had one full, charged, and ready to go.
I know have a rig with replacable 2500ma batteries and an aspire nautilus with 1.8ohm coils. I smoke York peppermint patty and sometimes Chai tea in 12mg. Although I am stepping down to 6 with my next juice purchase.

I am working on building a Dripper, gonna build mine from a 6 cell mag light using 5 D cell rechargables and a 500ma capacitor. Not sure what I am going to do for a tank yet.

image.jpg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, Glad to see you here.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What you are going to pour into the mag mod in frustration alone..
Just get some 18650s like vtc4 or mnke and a mech box.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started at 12mg and went to 3 -6 it's much easier to vape. And congrats on quitting when I started vaping to quit it was hard don't get me wrong but vaping made it much easier. Now I really do it as a hobby and for reviews.

Welcome to vu

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
well now lol..
congrats to you building a mod..
based on your tittle, was scared to look..
rolling smoke :p

welcome and hope you have some good luck with your mod..
pop up pix when you are done.. and if you get stuck.. there are some fantastic people here that can help out..

VU Sponsors