Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is that a... Before Makeup Whis?!?

LOLz
so I'm guessing you've started coming over here because the prorape well has dried up? or you thing youre the lone soldier and want to start a forum war?
its amazing how you wanna go over their and trash us, but rather than use the freedom of speech that we offer to garner friendships and productive relationships, you choose to behave with largest amount of douchebaggery possible.

you must have a pretty lonely existence considering so far today this is the first response that you've gotten to any one of your posts.
now you can run back to ecf a happy little troll and brag about how you got someone to say something back to you.
so run along little troll ...

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so I'm guessing you've started coming over here because the prorape well has dried up? or you thing youre the lone soldier and want to start a forum war?
its amazing how you wanna go over their and trash us, but rather than use the freedom of speech that we offer to garner friendships and productive relationships, you choose to behave with largest amount of douchebaggery possible.

you must have a pretty lonely existence considering so far today this is the first response that you've gotten to any one of your posts.
now you can run back to ecf a happy little troll and brag about how you got someone to say something back to you.
Thumbs uP!!!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My German dad had a saying that seems especially succinct, ATM. What does the Moon care, that a dog would bark at it?

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My German dad had a saying that seems especially succinct, ATM. What does the Moon care, that a dog would bark at it?
Thats deep bro!!!

VU Sponsors