Become a Patron!

Rip Off Vape Sites

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good Day all, Just a heads up to all who like to shop around for good deals on vape equipment I went onto a website and bout quite a bit of equipment about 4 days ago just to find out the site and company is shit.
The company and site is www.egovape.com
My recommendation is never buy something from this company. I do believe I was just taken for around $250.00, you live and learn.
DAM Good Vapes signing off

TheGodZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I understand your disappointment but is 4 days a bit quick for leaving a bad review? Just saying some places have a 7days policie before they ship.

My 2 cents

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good Day all, Just a heads up to all who like to shop around for good deals on vape equipment I went onto a website and bout quite a bit of equipment about 4 days ago just to find out the site and company is shit.
My recommendation is never buy something from this company. I do believe I was just taken for around $250.00, you live and learn.
Have u called them?

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I understand your disappointment but is 4 days a bit quick for leaving a bad review? Just saying some places have a 7days policie before they ship.

My 2 cents
I understand 4 days is a bit quick, guess I am pretty impatient. but I paid for expedited processing and shipping. I was to have my order in 2-3 days. I guess that is more of what I have an issue with. It still shows it has not shipped, and there is no way to contact the company. The phone number on their site is a bad number and the company that owns them from what I am finding upon doing some research, is very bad at customer service.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Response Removed....saw response above after this post...funny when 2 are posting at the same time.

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So what makes the site and company shit?...did you find a better price on the same things you bought....Because you dont have your stuff yet after 4 days?

Any chance you could be explain a little more about your issue to make you bring this thread to life?
no their prices were good its the fact I paid for a 2 day service and it still has not shipped and its 4 days later. Then when I attempt to contact the phone number to inquire about my order the number sounds disconnected, and the one time I did hear anything on the other end of the line they hung up the second I said something

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
no their prices were good its the fact I paid for a 2 day service and it still has not shipped and its 4 days later. Then when I attempt to contact the phone number to inquire about my order the number sounds disconnected, and the one time I did hear anything on the other end of the line they hung up the second I said something

Fair enough...if i paid for 2 day service and its 4 days later i wouldnt be happy either...not cheap for 2 day service.

I tend to take the cheapest shipping route...if i get it within 5 to 7 days im happy..most of the time its within 3 or 4 days though

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The comments on their facebook page are
worrying. The OP might have reason to be concerned!

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fair enough...if i paid for 2 day service and its 4 days later i wouldnt be happy either...not cheap for 2 day service.

I tend to take the cheapest shipping route...if i get it within 5 to 7 days im happy..most of the time its within 3 or 4 days though
I ordered 2 of the mech mods and their expedited processing was 45.00 said processed within 24 hrs. then the 2 day shipping was 24.00 and it still says preparing shipment, with no tracking shown on site, seems a little odd to me

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The comments on their facebook page are
worrying. The OP might have reason to be concerned!
Yea I know I did not take notice to any of it until I began looking into the company more. The comments on Facebook worry me quite a bit

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered 2 of the mech mods and their expedited processing was 45.00 said processed within 24 hrs. then the 2 day shipping was 24.00 and it still says preparing shipment, with no tracking shown on site, seems a little odd to me

Did you pay with paypal?

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you pay with paypal?
I wish Debit card. if it was Paypal I would just dispute charges and stop payment. but being its pending on my bank account my bank said they have to wait until it goes through before then can do anything

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wish Debit card. if it was Paypal I would just dispute charges and stop payment. but being its pending on my bank account my bank said they have to wait until it goes through before then can do anything
Well, youll get it eventually...just chalk it up as lesson learned and move on i suppose...youll know not to order from them again..lol.

Hope you get it all soon..Show us what you got when you get it. :)

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, youll get it eventually...just chalk it up as lesson learned and move on i suppose...youll know not to order from them again..lol.

Hope you get it all soon..Show us what you got when you get it. :)
Will do, this is a good lesson. They have lost me as a customer with out a doubt. Just sucks this lesson cost 250.00 if it was less I really would not care.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can still dispute the charges with a debit card I believe (because you're using it as a Visa or MC) Call your back and file a report. They'll probably put the money back on your card while they investigate?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lessons can be learned with a simple dollar....if you dont get what you paid for its a negative experience...Regardless of price.

TheGodZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those online shops are the one making online vape selling bad... Its a pain in the ass to get a gateway for credit cards processing.. Paypal dosent support vape. Geez i hate people like that

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At least ask them to cancel the debit card and issue a new one to make sure your bank account doesn't get drained while you are waiting. Won't stop any pending charges, but at least will protect you from new ones.

Don't think it affects pre-authorized recurring payments either for some period of time so you have a chance to update any that are out there.

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally got my order from this crap store. I had to threaten them with legal action if my order was not taken care of. This was a terrible experience with a terrible vender. My recommendation to all is never buy something from Egovapes.com
Thanks for all the input
Damgoodvapes signing off

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just reported EgoVape to the FBI and the FTC, they are now guilty of wire fraud. They took money out of my bank account and have not provided the products they were supposed to. And upon doing a bunch of research I found the company has shut down their brick and mortar business. And the owner has now opened another business
Activape Alhambra
500 W Valley Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91803
So now there is another company to not make a purchase from.
I am not sure this damn business have figured out even though I have told them numerous times they have fucked with the wrong guy. I have no problem spending a few thousand dollars of the governments money over a 250.00 purchase. But they can be assured they may get away with this shit for a little while longer but they will not enjoy it as much. If they have not figured it out they have attempted to take money from a federal investigator. Good luck EgoVape and Activape Alhambra life is fixing to get real interesting. I hope they have good lawyers, because I have already found a number of other people they have stolen money from.

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got a refund from Egovape.com today, but I am still pushing for the investigation. Will give a heads up once more information is available.

1970bobber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got to post up on this one.
I too have been taken by this scam online vendor.
Found their web site and the prices were great and they promised all these guarantees so I thought this was an up and up vendor.
Man was I wrong... Placed an order on 12 April 15 and after a couple of weeks and no products I tried calling, bad ph number.
Went to the site and tried the live chat, no good either. Contacted through the site and no response either. Then on the 7th of May
I received an email stating my products were ready to ship.
Well now I dont want the stuff and want my money credited back, and I also have to wait to dispute charges.

Still haven't received anything.

These guys have a nice web page and promise alot but they are scammers.
Everyone watch out.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately there are a lot of shady fly by night scammers with web stores in the vaping market. That's why I have winnowed my selection down to 3 or 4 places that have good customer service and fast shipping. I always call the phone number first with a general question, if I get a hang up, or a disconnected tone or message, I move on.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got to post up on this one.
I too have been taken by this scam online vendor.
Found their web site and the prices were great and they promised all these guarantees so I thought this was an up and up vendor.
Man was I wrong... Placed an order on 12 April 15 and after a couple of weeks and no products I tried calling, bad ph number.
Went to the site and tried the live chat, no good either. Contacted through the site and no response either. Then on the 7th of May
I received an email stating my products were ready to ship.
Well now I dont want the stuff and want my money credited back, and I also have to wait to dispute charges.

Still haven't received anything.

These guys have a nice web page and promise alot but they are scammers.
Everyone watch out.

I'm sorry you had to go through that crap. It's entirely unacceptable and unprofessional for any vendor to treat their customers like dirt, by doing so they only cut their own throats by burning the hand that feeds them and shattering their credibility. I am a very flexible and understanding person and know that people are flawed and make mistakes, thus (depending on the circumstances) will give most several chances before completely dismissing them. But in this case, your particular situation, I see no cause to warrant excuse for such negligence. If you placed your order on April 12th and are only getting a reply that your order shipped on May 7th, this means (25 full days) have passed, a month and they still have not shipped your package. You made a conscious effort to politely contact them and were unable to get through because of a bad phone number and non working live chat. At this point the best thing you can do is chalk this up as a learning experience and never deal with these people again. You also did a good service for our community by sharing your experience so that none of us would also suffer the pitfall in dealing with these people. Something tells me that if they deceived and avoided you they have done the same to others and will not be in business much longer. I always recommend the very best vendors and products that I come across. It's extremely important to me that our community is well shielded from negligent crooks who only care about our wallets and nothing more. Good vendors place customer service at the forefront of their business, nothing comes before it. Those that don't will show in their actions and will make our WALL OF SHAME.

Note to vendors: Please be aware that people all over the world read these forums whether they are registered or not. Our community is very strong and continues to grow very rapidly. We strive to be honest, ethical, strong and supportive of one another so it's in your best interest to treat your customers with the highest standard of respect and consideration. If you fail to take your responsibilities seriously, please be well aware that you will be held accountable for your reckless and irresponsible behavior. Your livelihood and reputation are at stake so I suggest you do the right thing by your conscience and the community you serve.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately there are a lot of shady fly by night scammers with web stores in the vaping market. That's why I have winnowed my selection down to 3 or 4 places that have good customer service and fast shipping. I always call the phone number first with a general question, if I get a hang up, or a disconnected tone or message, I move on.

Hi Zam,

Congrats on the promotion you deserve it:) Hope all is well with you. Market has slowed down considerably as we had both expected, everything was rushed too quickly in my opinion with each company trying to outdo the other. Now the industry trend seems to be solely focused on sub ohm tanks even though most are not particularly into it. I am hoping to see more unique innovation in both quality and design much like what Kanger did with the Subtanks. I have two 50 watt and 30 watt i Sticks and they have been performing great I couldn't have asked for more. Keeping an eye out for the next Eleaf sensation:D The new Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA is quite impressive for anyone looking to build their own coils. I have seen it for $27 which is good. I totally agree with you on your comment about vendors. I deal exclusively with 3-4 vendors that I know are the best at what they do and can bring me peace of mind, you really don't need anymore than that. I will never do business with a company that will waste my time and cause me emotional distress.

Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock) March 26, 1931 - February 27, 2015. You will always be remembered fondly RIP

leonard-nimoy-quotes-7.jpg

TheGodZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
VapeXport.Com is my wife's online store. You wont get scamed for sure guys.

VU Sponsors