Become a Patron!

Reviewers

Weirdvapenj

Member For 4 Years
So as most of us do we watch reviews on YouTube and see how the devices work perform and so on. I can across a video of I guy I really liked and was fun listening to him talk. But I forgot to like his channel and subscribe now I can't find him! Can you guys help me? He's got a uk accent and uses the work cunt a lot. If u guys know him please let me know

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So as most of us do we watch reviews on YouTube and see how the devices work perform and so on. I can across a video of I guy I really liked and was fun listening to him talk. But I forgot to like his channel and subscribe now I can't find him! Can you guys help me? He's got a uk accent and uses the work cunt a lot. If u guys know him please let me know

Uses the "C" word a lot huh? Sounds like one of my old army buddies. But he doesn't vape so I know it's not him LOL

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmfao I guess crass language served a purpose, easy to id. Reminds me of Chris at Indoorsmokers though I usually watch his reviews for the entertainment since he doesn't get too deep into anything. I like Daniel at djlsb, Phil at Pbusardo and Nick over at grimmgreen. Matt over at suckmymod is pretty good too.

Kind of a shame that rip trippers went the route he did, he was tolerable in his older vids. If vaping gear were sold on late night infomercials like the knives are I'm sure rip would be the guy doing it. Boy humdiggy do we have a humdinger here! Well idk but I can cut rope with it and it chucks tits so that's all you need to KNOW! Hurry and get 'em now, 1 for $3, 3 for $5. Just look at the way it sparkles, look at that, look at it!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lmfao I guess crass language served a purpose, easy to id. Reminds me of Chris at Indoorsmokers though I usually watch his reviews for the entertainment since he doesn't get too deep into anything. I like Daniel at djlsb, Phil at Pbusardo and Nick over at grimmgreen. Matt over at suckmymod is pretty good too.

Kind of a shame that rip trippers went the route he did, he was tolerable in his older vids. If vaping gear were sold on late night infomercials like the knives are I'm sure rip would be the guy doing it. Boy humdiggy do we have a humdinger here! Well idk but I can cut rope with it and it chucks tits so that's all you need to KNOW! Hurry and get 'em now, 1 for $3, 3 for $5. Just look at the way it sparkles, look at that, look at it!
LOL while he slurps down his Ultima, no doubt. Or maybe that would be the free bonus pack... shipping not include ;)

I agree, his older vids were great, till he went all schizo.

VU Sponsors