Become a Patron!

Reviewer on Reviewer Violence

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't get all the way, through, but jeebus... at a time like this in vaping, reviewers gonna start going at it? Everyone has their faves. Watch 'em or don't.

Celebrity_Deathmatch_6888.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think its hilarious that he thinks DJ is falsifying (sp?) his results and paying a bot to dislike his videos. There was a point no too long ago where DJ was getting massive amounts on his videos. If i recall correctly he said it was another reviewer who was behind it. Was it this dude? Maybe he was going to get called out and tried to get ahead of any accusation?

The only thing missing from this video is a tin foil hat

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wow

this did make me think though about these reviewers

so as of 8/8 no new products can be marketed in the USA. so what are the USA based reviewers going to review?
i mean wtf would anyone in the states want to watch say rip or grimm do a review on wisemec's or IPV's newest product when you cant legally buy it in the states? ANd is it even legal for them to receive free products from companies any more? Just random thoughts I had.

I watch some reviews mainly to see it, and get a better look at it then the photos

other then that i want to know what they found wrong with it. I care less why they like it of how great they think it is, cuz it could all be BS even Phil can be BS. I dont know the guy personally. I do like his testing sometimes, but most of it dont even matte rto me and how I vape.

I find it hard to imagine people buy products based off any of the reviews I have watched. I get much much much more info on a product READING posts here from people using the product

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once the products dry up a majority of the reviewers will fade into obscurity. The only ones who will last are people with a personality and a lot of those guys have none.

VU Sponsors