Become a Patron!

Revenger X Mod keeps shutting off in the middled of using it!

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be forever grateful my new revenger x mod keeps shutting off in the middle of use. The screen goes to the clock and there is no way to turn it back on without removing a battery. Does anyone know if this is a know problem with the mod? Its under warranty but I'm concerned it won't act up or they'll say there's nothing wrong plus I don't really want to be without it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try re-flashing the firmware?

Go to the vaporesso site for downloads, hit the firmware tab, then the Revenger X
if your not sure how to upgrade there are video's on the "You".
DJLSB has a nice details vid for the revenger, but its all the same.

make sure you use the correct file to upgrade (between S or T)!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recognizing the software version:

Currently there are 2 versions of firmware on the Revenger X. Please follow below instructions to check which one your device is compatible with.

A. Press fire button 3 times to unlock system
B. Press menu button 3 times to enter Menu
C. Choose System Set
D. Enter Firmware Version to check if your device is with SPCBAT10 or TPCBAT10. Kindly choose the corresponding firmware from the package.

Guidance is provided in each firmware package. Please follow the instructions and do the upgrade work. Now you can enjoy the up-to-date new features!

ref: Important instruction to recognize your software version doc from the VRX firmware download.

Recognizing the software version:

Currently there are 2 versions of firmware on the Revenger X. Please follow below instructions to check which one your device is compatible with.

A. Press fire button 3 times to unlock system
B. Press menu button 3 times to enter Menu
C. Choose System Set
D. Enter Firmware Version to check if your device is with SPCBAT10 or TPCBAT10. Kindly choose the corresponding firmware from the package.

Guidance is provided in each firmware package. Please follow the instructions and do the upgrade work. Now you can enjoy the up-to-date new features!

ref: Important instruction to recognize your software version doc from the VRX firmware download.
Thank you I will let you know what happens appreciate your help!!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mines done this but not all the time, maybe it's a glitch in the firmware. I updated mine and seems to be fine now!
See if the update will help cos this is a good mod.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anyone has any suggestions I'd be forever grateful my new revenger x mod keeps shutting off in the middle of use. The screen goes to the clock and there is no way to turn it back on without removing a battery. Does anyone know if this is a know problem with the mod? Its under warranty but I'm concerned it won't act up or they'll say there's nothing wrong plus I don't really want to be without it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

btw what kind of batt are you using?

So I've done the download and so far so good!! Yea I sure hope this works really live the mod. Had the original revenger and broke it bought something else and it didn't hold up to the revenger at all!! As to batteries I have 2 sets of 3000 1 set says efest and the other I can't find a brand?? But it seemed to do it with both I was also curious if that could be the problem myself. Thank you everyone and I will let you know how it goes.

Tongbitz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used ENOOK...they say not trusted but it performed well with my VR...A long and lasting vape experience.

VU Sponsors