Become a Patron!

Revenger Probz!

So ive had this revenger vape for a little over a year now. not long ago, the little metal piece inside the charging port broke, so i haven’t really been using it for the last 5 months. well i wanted to use it today, so i borrowed my moms battery charger and charged my batteries all the way. i put them into my vape, made sure + went with + and minus with minus. i clicked the button 5 times to turn it on, nothing. i help the up and down buttons for 3 secs, then tried hitting the fire button 5 times, still nothing. PLEASE help!!!

czombie

Member For 1 Year
How did the charging port break..? Maybe it is causing some sort of short...

Any way you can post clear pictures of the port..??

How did the charging port break..? Maybe it is causing some sort of short...

Any way you can post clear pictures of the port..??
it was plugged into the charger one day and when i pulled the charger out, the metal thing inside that keeps the charger in place came out with it. i was just putting it back into the vape to charge it, but i lost it

0LZ2Sx4G9XY0HYrxVEURyW2PQ

czombie

Member For 1 Year
it was plugged into the charger one day and when i pulled the charger out, the metal thing inside that keeps the charger in place came out with it. i was just putting it back into the vape to charge it, but i lost it
Well that really stinks....Sounds like that port coming out has caused some sort of short. I wouldn't know for sure without taking the mod apart and checking it out.

Guess it is time for a mew mod.

VU Sponsors