Become a Patron!

Reusable ceramic coil sub tank

johnsnow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a Ceramic coil tank sample from Gigue Tech, I think pretty cool, the ceramic heat core could be reusable and clean by dry hit without cotton, the coil cotton could changeable. I got very good vapor production and pure taste ever. I think they made great product, because the i can change cotton and clean the heat core when it get black. I like it very much. What do you think guys?

Attachments

• Ceramic coil tank(1).jpg
    Ceramic coil tank(1).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Reusable ceramic coil.jpg
    Reusable ceramic coil.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 66

rocawear6fd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a Ceramic coil tank sample from Gigue Tech, I think pretty cool, the ceramic heat core could be reusable and clean by dry hit without cotton, the coil cotton could changeable. I got very good vapor production and pure taste ever. I think they made great product, because the i can change cotton and clean the heat core when it get black. I like it very much. What do you think guys?
I tried a ceramic coil yesturday and im a fan

johnsnow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reusable ceramic coil.

Heard very great flavour, even better than crown tank.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
first ceramics have been around for years in vaping....and I am really glad they are starting to be used more....the fear of the ceramic cracking has nothing to do with dropping the tank..when you heat ceramics to a certain point like when you dry burn it, and then let it cool down it will start to undermine the bond that the grains of ceramic are held together with...I think it may be possible you inhale micro shards of ceramic or the material it's bonded with if the ceramic is not sintered, but I'm not sure that it would be any more dangerous than walking on a beach on a windy day.there is just alot to investigate. that being said I've used ceramic wicks off and on for years.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Suck My Mod just did a video of this tank and the Coil/Cotton setup had me interested...More then that fucking Altus Tank..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the things that most concerns me is China....China has a long and well known history for selling products that are not only dangerous but in some instances lethal...The Chinese have routinely shown their indiffrence to, and in some cases contempt for the world community in regard to the saftey of their products,they don't bind themselves to any authority other than their goverment,they regulary steal technology from around the world...I just don't envison getting any sort of justice from them if one of their products are found to be dangerous, nor do I see any motive for them to be thruthfull in so far as there is no real threat of reprisal from anyone other than their own corrupt goverment.

johnsnow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
first ceramics have been around for years in vaping....and I am really glad they are starting to be used more....the fear of the ceramic cracking has nothing to do with dropping the tank..when you heat ceramics to a certain point like when you dry burn it, and then let it cool down it will start to undermine the bond that the grains of ceramic are held together with...I think it may be possible you inhale micro shards of ceramic or the material it's bonded with if the ceramic is not sintered, but I'm not sure that it would be any more dangerous than walking on a beach on a windy day.there is just alot to investigate. that being said I've used ceramic wicks off and on for years.
It's not ceramic wick actually, it's ceramic heat. completely difference material.

johnsnow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Suck My Mod just did a video of this tank and the Coil/Cotton setup had me interested...More then that fucking Altus Tank..
It's seem bad tank design of Altus tank, Vapnfagan just told me

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's seem bad tank design of Altus tank, Vapnfagan just told me
Yea if the Cotton was perforated then the vapor could escape and then it would be cooler andyou could take longer, higher powered draws. What happens now is the cotton seals in the vapor and the cotton gets scorching hot and then fries, while you receive a ghostly unsatisfying pull.

johnsnow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea if the Cotton was perforated then the vapor could escape and then it would be cooler andyou could take longer, higher powered draws. What happens now is the cotton seals in the vapor and the cotton gets scorching hot and then fries, while you receive a ghostly unsatisfying pull.
Your are right about it, I totally agree with you.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not ceramic wick actually, it's ceramic heat. completely difference material.
if you dry burn that thing to clean it,you're going to undermine the bond of the ceramic grains whether it's sintered or whether it's bonded with a frit...or how is this diffrent..explain. what material is it then.how is the heating element made if it's not grains of ceramic bonded together. It looks like AO...but tell us what you know about the material.

Last edited:

johnsnow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if you dry burn that thing to clean it,you're going to undermine the bond of the ceramic grains whether it's sintered or whether it's bonded with a frit...or how is this diffrent..explain. what material is it then.how is the heating element made if it's not grains of ceramic bonded together. It looks like AO...but tell us what you know about the material.
Do you have tried dry burt it for the ceramic heat core? It only burn the carbide, won't defect the ceramic heat core.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have tried dry burt it for the ceramic heat core? It only burn the carbide, won't defect the ceramic heat core.
you obviously are not an english speaker, and I have a pretty good idea you work for the people making thi thing..if so you should be honest and tell us, also I notice you seem to pretend you know all about this thing but refuse to answer what it is made of.

VU Sponsors