Become a Patron!

Reuleaux rx200s or the Smok H-priv 220w, which to buy?

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you interested in learning the difference between wismec reuleaux rx200s and smok h-priv 220w or maybe you couldn't decide which one you should pick? This a useful guide for you. The smoktech h-priv is a solid improvement over the very popular x cube2, the bluetooth and LEDs have been added. The original wismec Rx200 has been around for a while and the improved wismec rx200s variant obviously has a nicer screen. Many users recommend the smoktech h-priv 220w because they love the amazing fire button design and the great hand feel.

Right now you can pick up the smoktech h-priv 220w tc box mod for just $44.99 with free shipping, also you can get the rx200s tc mod for only $46.99 with free shipping.

Click Here to buy h-priv 220w tc mod by smok

Click Here to buy wismec rx200s tc mod

Smok-H-PRIV-KIT.jpg

wismec-reuleaux-rx200s.jpg

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The RX can hit the full 250W because of the three batteries....Most 2 battery mods aren't known for being able to deliver the wattage promised when going over 150ish watts

edit
it looks like that one can hit damn close to the advertised wattage

Last edited:

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love the RX- have the first one for awhile now and it's Great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would get the priv or any smok mod if your into their tanks-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 4 Smok mods, and all the Realeaux mods. The DNA200, several RX200 and the 200S. I love Smok tanks, and spent hours fighting and fixing the issues with my X Cube II.

http://vapingunderground.com/posts/670046/

The new software for the X Cube allows it to almost do TC on stainless.

Smok has the worst Customer Service I've ever seen. I have never recieved a reply regarding ANY emails I have sent. Before the last Smok update for the Cube, the most recent was in October. The Smok was also double the price, and is half the mod.

The RX has continously improved. My first, last November right out of the box blew away the Cube, and has gotten better and better.

The X Cube II now is dedicated to pulsing coils. It does that very well.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i have 3 ipvs, a koopor plus by smok.
2 of my ipv mods are 18 months old and work like new....one even took a bath and is fine. my koopor by smok just died after 6 months of use and the fire button was always glitchy......dont think im buying any more Smok products.

VU Sponsors