Become a Patron!

Reuleaux RX 200.

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw that link this morning also. Very interesting. I have a Reuleaux DNA 200 being delivered today.
But the RX200 has me curious. And as you mentioned, the price is a no brainer.
Should I pull the trigger?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw that link this morning also. Very interesting. I have a Reuleaux DNA 200 being delivered today.
But the RX200 has me curious. And as you mentioned, the price is a no brainer.
Should I pull the trigger?
Its running that weird ass Asolo Chip thats why its so damned cheap I guess for some if that technology works great but its odd and surely not based off the original Evolv design for TC

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'd get the Asolo if the chip interests you, and not have to buy sets of three batteries. Ecig.com has them pretty damn cheap. Just my two cents.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How can they justify the use of triple 18650 with this chip?
I have been emailing this vendors about the chip.... They we stupid...

VAPE ON

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Where did you read that the asolo uses a Joytech chip I have looked and can't find anywhere that shows who makes the iw-200tc V01 chip that asolo uses

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We don't even who makes the chip, they said joy tech but who knows, if this has the same chip koopor 200w has I will probably get and sell it

VAPE ON

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the price I sure am interested but want to know more about the chip before pulling the trigger. I am already a Reuleaux owner so have 2 matched sets of batteries for it so wouldn't need to buy another 3. I still have about 75 to 80% battery life on my reuleaux after using it yesterday for about half the day, battery life kicks ass.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We don't even who makes the chip, they said joy tech but who knows, if this has the same chip koopor 200w has I will probably get and sell it

VAPE ON
IIRC the Koopers chip was pretty dead nuts accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just get the DNA200 model lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Couldnt resist I pulled the trigger on a black one. Let's see what happens.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VAPE ON
Joytech does not make the Koopor chip its made by Smok

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its the Asolo chip
image.jpg

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn my vape budget is lacking...will keep an eye out for more info on this new development tho...watching you !

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Like I said in another thread. I'm wondering if its the same chip that is in the new Vapor Flask Classic. Busardo had the owner on and he said they are doing a Vapor Flask 150w for just over $100 that does Ni200, Titanium, and SS out of the box and its upgradeable. He said they shopped all the big boys and decided to go with Wismec/Joytech because they were the most willing to work with them on their specs.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like I said in another thread. I'm wondering if its the same chip that is in the new Vapor Flask Classic. Busardo had the owner on and he said they are doing a Vapor Flask 150w for just over $100 that does Ni200, Titanium, and SS out of the box and its upgradeable. He said they shopped all the big boys and decided to go with Wismec/Joytech because they were the most willing to work with them on their specs.
Its a Joytech chip dude why are you going on about a VaporFlask

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its a Joytech chip dude why are you going on about a VaporFlask
Like I said watch the Pbusardo youtube video. The owner of Vapor Flask is doing a new Flask with a Wismec/Joytech chip. At about 22 minutes in the owner of Vapor Flask says Wismec and Joytech are the same company. Obviously Wismec has decided to go with its proprietary chip.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like I said watch the Pbusardo youtube video. The owner of Vapor Flask is doing a new Flask with a Wismec/Joytech chip. At about 22 minutes in the owner of Vapor Flask says Wismec and Joytech are the same company. Obviously Wismec has decided to go with its proprietary chip.
who knows they all work together in their Rice Kingdom to build the worlds goods..

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your right, who cares. The DNA 200 version kicks ass, enough said.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm seriously considering this guy. I really wanted a DNA200 device and have been looking at the Hcigar VT200 and the DNA Reuleaux, but escribe not running on Mac is a deal breaker for me. I'm going to wait on some reviews and whatnot, but if the price stays downwards of $80, then the black RX200 shall be mine... oh yes, it shall be mine...

Gotta sell some shit first, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the VT200 and while I like it a lot the battery life is ridiculously short. Yes, I adjusted it on escribe. That mod is just not an all day mod. Until they make big improvements I will never buy a lipo mod again. If this new RX 200 does everything they say and I don't have to mess with escribe then its a win in my book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I preordered a black one from angelcigs.Estimated to ship December 12th. I don't use temp control a lot as I'm not that impressed with it.If it works and is fairly accurate I'll be happy.I mainly want it for the battery life.Plus,I like to put an atomizer on and vape,not tweak a bunch of shit on the mod with my computer,so I could care less about the escribe software and the customization of the dna200.But thats just me.And I'm also cheap,so this mods right up my alley lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
who knows they all work together in their Rice Kingdom to build the worlds goods..
It's the assolio board? I thought for sure it was using the same thing they use in the istick. Pretty sure the new wismec flasks are using istick boards also.
either way, this just pit the wismeck dna200 off my list.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's the assolio board? I thought for sure it was using the same thing they use in the istick. Pretty sure the new wismec flasks are using istick boards also.
either way, this just pit the wismeck dna200 off my list.
Yep its the Assholio I was afraid of this

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your right, who cares. The DNA 200 version kicks ass, enough said.
Were not talking about the DNA version we are talking about the Assholio chip version thats why it matters so people do not buy this thing thinking that it will have or work anything like the DNA 200

Budds

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe the coffee hasnt kicked in.....
I dont see the glaring problems in that thread...... except the argument over what TC is and whether or not it is achieved with kanthal.
But I am not aware that the reuleaux-rx-200 promises TC on kanthal, so is it the same board ?

Like I said tho....
There are members here that have the Asolo and seem to be pleased.... at least they are not posting of problems that I have seen.
Can you point me to Some ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapenw is getting swamp the 20%off doesn't even work anymore

VAPE ON

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I preordered a black one from angelcigs.Estimated to ship December 12th. I don't use temp control a lot as I'm not that impressed with it.If it works and is fairly accurate I'll be happy.I mainly want it for the battery life.Plus,I like to put an atomizer on and vape,not tweak a bunch of shit on the mod with my computer,so I could care less about the escribe software and the customization of the dna200.But thats just me.And I'm also cheap,so this mods right up my alley lol.
I'm with you. You said what I was thinking. ;)

VU Sponsors