Become a Patron!

Retro Gear

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I'm digging through stuff and I find my Transformer Mod I do not remember the year I bought it and it only goes to 30 watts but I do remember on one side is a lipstick mirror. I cannot get this to fire any of my Sub Tanks lol lol I will have to dig out a Boge Cartomizer or a Cartomizers tank. It is kinda fun looking back at what us old vapors went thru back in the day.
507278dba160884a4e3094557d9d9689.jpg
584bd9c89d21a82f5272928a69d06eb0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is a Pipe that will not fire anything the 510 is to deep so it will display my Great Big Kanger Tank , please note this has no battery in it and I have never looked for 350 batteries say like 25 amp. Here is another kicker that Sub tank has never been used, when Sub Tanks hit the Market I bought several Kanger tanks because I was ok with the Kanger Brand the Pro tanks lol lol they are all still brand new. I was afraid if I tried Sub Tanks I would love them and sure as heck that is what happened. With in months the Market was flooded with some really nice Sub Tanks .
981ccf24e370155672dc467db6f8a3b4.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correction that tank was filled and fired only a few times and almost blew me into the wall as I was using Carto tanks with Boge Cartomizers we have come along way in this industry.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Correction that tank was filled and fired only a few times and almost blew me into the wall as I was using Carto tanks with Boge Cartomizers we have come along way in this industry.

I still have more than 2 full bricks of XL std resistance cartos -- planning to use those for my son's switch over to vaping, and then get him on my old Kayfuns. My old vv3's still work just great; I gave all 3 a charge-up last week to make sure they still worked, since he wants something small-ish, and they're as good as the day I bought 'em... 3 yrs ago or slightly more. :)

Andria

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have eight years of stuff most is still in the Package And I wanted to be prepared in case the Government flipped out and I have 10 bricks of Bogs 510 and 5 bricks of the Boge extra longs for my Big Daddy and Little Ma Ma tanks plus a few bricks left of the Smok Cartomizers and every hole punch that was ever sold then I discovered my other halfs work shop and the drill press. Do you remember the MAP tanks ? I Still have a couple of brand new ones that went on my First Mod a Provari that you bought and then waited because they were selling them left and right and had a long list.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time has been our friend in this Industry.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I plan on adding to this thread and everyone is welcome to do the same, I thought it would be kinda fun.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have eight years of stuff most is still in the Package And I wanted to be prepared in case the Government flipped out and I have 10 bricks of Bogs 510 and 5 bricks of the Boge extra longs for my Big Daddy and Little Ma Ma tanks plus a few bricks left of the Smok Cartomizers and every hole punch that was ever sold then I discovered my other halfs work shop and the drill press. Do you remember the MAP tanks ? I Still have a couple of brand new ones that went on my First Mod a Provari that you bought and then waited because they were selling them left and right and had a long list.

Don't think I ever heard of MAP tanks; after I got sick of Kanger clearos (T3S's), I went straight to Kayfuns, though I did use a cartotank for a while; at first, a Smok with the locking ring, then an IBtanked. Never could afford a Provari nor saw any point in spending that much money -- most I've spent on ANY mod was $55 for a custom-etched Coolfire IV to celebrate my first no-smoke-a-versary, but all my other mods have been between $20-$40; might have been more like $45-ish for my Coolfire IV 75w-TC-18650s, but I already knew that CF4's were an excellent buy, and the $45-ish was a lot lower than they'd started at. My MOST FAVORITE mod is my red Minibook, which I got on a great sale at Vaporbeast for about $20. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors