Become a Patron!

Retro Active Smoke Shop 31% off sale w/code

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not affiliated in any way and I don't usually frequent sites that also dabble in 420 related items, but I found a killer deal and wanted to pass it on to others.

These guys are running a sale with the coupon code RA420 for 31% off all items throughout April.

http://www.retroactivesmokeshop.com/

Several weeks ago I bought a Kanger Subtank Mini (yep, authentic) from them for 27 bucks which I felt was an awesome price....well, its still 27 bucks and I also got 31% extra off....I also found a 5 pack of OCC .5 ohm coils for it for $13.99 and then took 31% off of that...so, for $28.28 I ordered the Subtank Mini and a 5 pack of coils....most places are charging more than that just for the tank...they have other items of vaping interest as well, but the ST and coils were all I was interested in at this time...

Just passing this on for others that might be interested...

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice find, the Mini and a pack of coils comes to just over $32 shipped.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice find, the Mini and a pack of coils comes to just over $32 shipped.
I spent the extra 2 bucks and got Priority shipping...seems like these days if you choose First Class, the USPS has China-like shipping speed...Priority seems to show up in 2 to 4 days...

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I pulled the trigger, picked up the mini and 2 packs of coils for $42.77

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I spent the extra 2 bucks and got Priority shipping...seems like these days if you choose First Class, the USPS has China-like shipping speed...Priority seems to show up in 2 to 4 days...

I'm in no rush, already have 2 mini's, a V1 subtank and the subtank plus, this new mini will replace the V1 subtank when it turns up ;)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in no rush, already have 2 mini's, a V1 subtank and the subtank plus, this new mini will replace the V1 subtank when it turns up ;)
I hear ya...I'm an impatient prick tho...lol...this will be my second mini...I also have the original Subtank as well...I have the Matrix subohm tank by High Voltage on the way....couldn't resist the $21.99 deal I saw the other day...:)

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm always patient and willing to wait until I see my vape Mail bouncing around USPS. Then I always wish I had my gear NOW!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I missed the original post and now all the subtanks are gone :(

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my shipping notice today too, so good to see them getting the stuff out quickly :)
Yeah, I stumbled on them once a short time ago when I was doing a Google search for a good price on a Subtank Mini...it was 27 bucks so I ordered it. They shipped it our real quick...no complaints...so when I saw this sale, buying another was a no brainer...

VU Sponsors