nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Honest to god if I am not just BESIDE MYSELF from all these old-ass threads being resurrected by our new buddy @nethanpaul

I am just waiting for him to actually say what he's doing here, what he's trying to sell, or who he's trying to recruit,

For God's sake, dude, get real and make a post on something CURRENT.

There are plenty of discussion threads that aren't from 2014 2016 2017 that you could join. Why in the world is everything you post on five-plus years old?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Someone needs to check the IP address to see if it is a past member IMO.

No, But searching the screen name is very enlightening.
it's all good. as soon as a few of those links get edited in here, it's curtains.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am just waiting for him to actually say what he's doing here, what he's trying to sell, or who he's trying to recruit,

From the context so far it seems he may be an ANTZ of some flavor. No matter the case, he/they/it smells off & funny, enough so I do not like.

Know at times I post after ancient stuff. Valid excuse, I don't bother with time. Sorry, I just don't and yes I'm congenitally brain damaged, nuts, crazy. Space/Time bends around my kind. ;) We're actually kind of "out of" both.

Usually, I think what I'm replying has merit/warrant. Usually, it doesn't. But I'm also dada-ist, we surreal everything. Most here know all this regarding me. If not it soon presents and is seen easily enough. :)
"I am the walrus," said Napoleon Bonaparte.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
From the context so far it seems he may be an ANTZ of some flavor. No matter the case, he/they/it smells off & funny, enough so I do not like.

Know at times I post after ancient stuff. Valid excuse, I don't bother with time. Sorry, I just don't and yes I'm congenitally brain damaged, nuts, crazy. Space/Time bends around my kind. ;) We're actually kind of "out of" both.

Usually, I think what I'm replying has merit/warrant. Usually, it doesn't. But I'm also dada-ist, we surreal everything. Most here know all this regarding me. If not it soon presents and is seen easily enough. :)

"I am the walrus," said Napoleon Bonaparte.

Criticism was not aimed at you, not by any means.

VU Sponsors