Become a Patron!

RESOLVED

After many attempts to contact you via e-mail, I have now sent u a pm on this forum which you haven't answered, but you have posted since I sent that, could you please check your PM?

After many attempts to contact you via e-mail, I have now sent u a pm on this forum which you haven't answered, but you have posted since I sent that, could you please check your PM?
Same thing bro, smh this company is terrible Im going to have to file a dispute with the order I'm never gonna get

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

thanks for your message, if you still didn't receive our email reply. pls just PM me your order number so i will recheck and reply you again. thanks

Same thing bro, smh this company is terrible Im going to have to file a dispute with the order I'm never gonna get
thanks for your message, would you pls also check your email and PM me your order number if not receive the reply.

thanks for your remind. We have replied and tried to solve the problems with them through emails, just didn't reply here though.

To be fair with Vapingbest.com I would like this thread to be deleted please. The issue has been resolved

VU Sponsors