Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Damn Emma your one sexy mod!

I'm not a huge fan of tube mods anymore but I have to make an exception for this one.

These ship from the USA!

THE HARD COPY:

• Recessed 510 connection
  • Stainless steel top/lock ring
  • Force fitted top cap (SS outside/brass inside)
  • Copper contacts
  • Positive contact is adjustable to compensate for slight variations in battery length
  • Engraved logos
  • Magnetic bottom firing switch with reverse-threaded locking ring
  • Handcrafted clay for the Emma spinal cord

WHERE: >> HERE <<

MOBILE DEVICES CLICK: >> HERE<<

$19.69

yRCwIlyTIcQ

Click here to get more information on this deal....

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but the product in that link does not have a magnetic bottom firing switch, @VaporJoes. The picture on their site clearly shows the spring. Is it too late for an amendment to the 'pimp'? Also, last I checked FastTech wasn't shipping out of the US.
Still, great price for a great looking flashlight.
*welcomes all hatred*

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but the product in that link does not have a magnetic bottom firing switch, @VaporJoes. The picture on their site clearly shows the spring. Is it too late for an amendment to the 'pimp'? Also, last I checked FastTech wasn't shipping out of the US.
Still, great price for a great looking flashlight.
*welcomes all hatred*

Thanks for that, ill fix it.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would I be a douchebag if I also chose to point out that the contacts are silver-coated copper, and not copper?

You may have been looking at the premium version when preparing, that one has just copper contacts. I would probably end up springing the extra $10 on that, just because the wooden box looks cool.

The one you pimped is base cost for a white paper box. $5 upcharge gets you a hard black box with magnet lid, and a $10 upcharge gets the nice custom box with the mod name on it.

Quite strange that the 'cheap' version comes with upgraded contacts, when the 'premium' version does not.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would I be a douchebag if I also chose to point out that the contacts are silver-coated copper, and not copper?

You may have been looking at the premium version when preparing, that one has just copper contacts. I would probably end up springing the extra $10 on that, just because the wooden box looks cool.

The one you pimped is base cost for a white paper box. $5 upcharge gets you a hard black box with magnet lid, and a $10 upcharge gets the nice custom box with the mod name on it.

Quite strange that the 'cheap' version comes with upgraded contacts, when the 'premium' version does not.

ok your a douchebag!!!
ya happy now.....

VU Sponsors