Become a Patron!

Replacement Glass

Edromaster

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi I have the Aromamizer Plus RDA and I am wanting to exchange the glass on the tank with a smoked style glass. Can anyone possibly help me with where I can find a smoked style glass for it. It's a 30mm rda and I can only find colored glass for the Aromamizer Supreme and I need it for the Aromamizer Plus. Much help is appreciated

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If you know the glass dimensions you can google it, might get lucky. I believe @Heartsdelight is a fan of these tanks. Maybe she can help.

Edromaster

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well that sucks. I tried FT but couldn't find any. I have the black Modfather RTA but the smoked glass on it was the right size but too short so I'm guessing I'm just out of luck. I thought the Aroma mixer plus I have which is gun metal would look really nice with smoked glass on it

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you should check this site banggood.com i know im a bit late but maybe you could use it in the future if you find what your looking for they replacement glass i found for my tank was the cheapest out there with free shipping only thing is the shipping is 2-3 week shipping so itll be a while until you get it

VU Sponsors