Become a Patron!

Renova zero pod system review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received renova zero pod system from buybest.com for the purpose of this review.

Renova pod zero comes in nice color combinations:

- Black
- Rainbow
- White
- Silver
- White bleed
- Orange
- Artic blue
- Red
- Green
- Blue
- Black bones

kCfegR0.jpg

Specification:

- Product Size: 31 x 13.5 x 80.2mm
- Refillable Tank Capacity: 2ml
- Resistance: 1.0ohm
- Power Range: 9-12.5W
- Built-in Battery: 650mAh
- Charging Current: 1A

Features:

- Portable AIO Pod Device with 650mAh Battery
- Easy Press to Fill(PTF) System
- Advanced Omni Board Mini with Auto Temperature Control
- Unique CCELL Coil Optimized for High Nicotine Satisfaction
- Easy One Button Operation with Battery Indicator
- Quick Charging System

In the package:

- Zero Mod 650mAh
- 2ml Refillable Pod (1.0ohm)
- E-juice Filling Bottle (10ml)
- USB Charging Cable
- User Guide
- Warranty Card

a3belB1.jpg

Renova zero pod system is a very small device, size of the device: 31 x 13.5 x 80.2mm, so this device is one very compact device that you can carry anywhere you want, this device is pocket friendly. This device has omni board mini with auto temperature control which is very good. Also on this device we can change the power which is another big pro here. Build quality is very good, color quality is good as well. In the package with this device you will receive one bottle with 10ml capacity that you will use to fill your cartridge.

KeHx0KQ.jpg

From the top of the device you can see the cartridge and I can say that mouthpiece is very comfortable for using, I really like it, also you can see very good e liquid in the cartridge. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml which is very good capacity for one pod system, especially if you are using here nic salt e liquid, so I belive this capacity is okay for most people. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see connection and you can see two magnets and I can say that magnets are very good and cartridge stays perfectly in the place and there is no chance that it can fall off randomly. Also from the bottom you can see the slot where you will fill the cartridge. On this cartridge there is no any plug, we have here press to fill slot which means that we don't need plug, we only need to press the slot with bottle and fill the cartridge. This way we can fill the cartridge very fast and easy which is very good. Bottle that you will receive in the package you will use to fill the cartridge and you need to use this bottle. Anyway press to fill system works very good here. Capacity of the bottle is 10ml and you can carry always with you this bottle and you can fill the cartridge without any problems. This device has ccel coil and resistance of the coil is 1ohm and this coil performs very good.

ssnsDE1.jpg

You can see details on the device, from the one side you can see engraved "Zero" and from the other side you can see engraved "Renova". From the bottom of the device you can see usb port that you will use to charge your battery. This device has built in battery with 650mah capacity which I can say is very good capacity for one very compact device. You can use 1A charger here so you will charge your battery very fast. On the device you can see one little switch and you can turn off this device when you click 5 times on the switch, when you want to turn it on you need to do the same. You will use this switch also when you want to change the power by clicking 3 times on the switch and we have led light here so you can know the power:

- Green light: 12.5w
- Blue light: 10.5w
- Red light: 9w

Also we have the battery indicator here which I personally like on the pod system:

- Green light: 100% - 70%
- Blue light: 70% - 30%
- Red light: 30% - 0

This device works in constant mode which is good because the device will work always how you adjust it. As I said this device has omni board and it has auto temperature control which is good because you will not ruin the coil in case that your cartridge is empty and also at that point because of this feature you will know that cartridge is empty.

h4tVnli.jpg

bgYE7xa.jpg

How this device works and my thoughts:

First I want to say that build quality here is very good, there is nothing that bothers me here and everything is as it should be, color quality is good as well and I belive that you will not scratch it very easy. Mouthpiece is very comfortable and in my opinion more comfortable than almost every other pod that I tried. Filling is very easy, I personally like this filling system because you can fill the cartridge very fast and easy, just be careful not to lose the bottle. Manufacturer says that you need to change the cartridge after 5 refills. Vapor production is very good for a pod system and flavor is also very good, I can say that flavor is amazing and better than most pod systems out there, I can taste every note from my e liquid, I use here 35mg/ml nic salt e liquid and throat hit is pretty good. Airflow is great for mtl vaping and better than any pod system if you like real m2l vaping. So this pod system performs just great. Battery capacity is good in my opinion and also you can pretty much fast charge your battery. I really like that this device has the battery indicator and even better is that we can change the power here and we can even turn off the device if we want.
I think that this device is one very good device and in my opinion this is one of the best pod system that I tried, so if you want to buy pod system and you are looking for real mtl experience I would highly suggest this one.

Cons:

- This device performs just great and there is nothing that bothers me, only con is that we have only one cartridge in the package

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Good color quality
- 2ml capacity
- Bottle in the package
- Very nice and easy filling
- Battery indicator
- You can change the power
- You can turn off the device
- Very good airflow
- Very good flavor
- Compact device