Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_lupvp768y71qa1iiqo1_500_zps09822bd9.jpg

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
HAD being the operative word unfortunately :(. Got lost in a move but last I looked I'd of got about $250 for each series, more if I had unopened packs.

-Kingboomer

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Do you remember ...

Probably not appropriate but I heard this song played on some movie not too long ago and with your thread title ... :D

This is very appropriate. The first line is even "Do you remembah". EW&F is a great band, one of the faves.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was little, I remember signs like these in the window of "The Bootery," the only shoe store in my hometown. My and my brother's shoes always came from Dollar General Store or as hand-me-downs from cousins unless they were for something special, like church. Then we got to go to The Bootery....and you better get those "good" shoes off your feet soon as you get home....lol!

iNF7XRN.jpg

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I never even heard of Burger Queen. I had to look them up, and it seems like they changed their name to Druthers, and most of those have closed down too.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I almost posted that!! Was this place a chain? Do you remember the one at Hikes and Bardstown?
Burger Chef was an American fast-food restaurant chain. It began operating in 1954 in Indianapolis, Indiana, expanded throughout the United States, and, at its peak in 1973, had 1,050 locations.[1] The chain featured several signature items, such as the Big Shef and Super Shef hamburgers.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Identical to my cousins BIRD/TA, ,...never forget the time he thought someone sabtaged his car or tried to set it on fire, when actually it was the T-Tops set in the back seat and reflection from the sun (ARIZONA) what caused the headliner to ignite!
Flippin` awesome car that was to drive!
Not quite as awesome as other friends `70 Trans AM with four speed though....them were the days!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to have the black one with the orange bird not a t-top though, someone stole it out of my drive way and put it in a ditch 2 miles from the house, joy ride

VU Sponsors