Become a Patron!

Regulated Tube Mods?

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Are there any good regulated tube mods out there, which can take 24-25mm atties (and smaller via adapter/beauty ring)?

Up to 30w or so is plenty enough power. Not fuzzed about temp control either.

Cheers

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are there any good regulated tube mods out there, which can take 24-25mm atties (and smaller via adapter/beauty ring)?

Up to 30w or so is plenty enough power. Not fuzzed about temp control either.

Cheers
The new Uwell Nanchucku 80 watts. Does tc too! Even though you’re not fuzzed by tc ;)

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Provari is a great device, since they don't make them anymore you will need to check ebay, etc. I love the Dicodes, but cost is an issue ($250.00+) You are paying for one of the best vaping devices on the planet. I think the Ehpro 101 is a nice choice also. 50 watts, and available for $25.00-35.00 at most online resellers.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Cool, cheers guys. Dicodes were the only ones I had seen so far (Dani 25 being the one fitting the bill with regards to diameter). Even though I am native German and love German quality (who doesn't :teehee:), their prices are steep! Much like the Taifun "The Eye", which I was lucky enough to get hold of (used). But that's only for 23mm atties and can't do more than 24w or below 0.7 ohms.

The Uwell Nunchaku I've not heard of. I'll check out reviews. Thanks!

I'm surprised that regulated tube mods are so rare.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a YouTube guys sales pitch / review for the uwell mod and I thought it looked great. I’d definitely check one out if I was lookng for a tube.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks pretty good actually and fits the short list of requirements! :) Can get the full kit for £50 over here in the UK, apparently. Let me just make sure the wife isn't looking while I order :teehee:
I’m glad, I thought it fit what you were looking for ;) . Can’t help you with the wife lol! :D

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you get a uwell nunchaku? Planning to get one, and would want to know how you like them!
I ended up picking up a black one. It’s my going out mod I haven’t used it much yet, waiting on my Intake rta to use on it, for now I’ve been using it with my Ijoy Exo rta (I wanted a top airflow rta for no leaking when out & about). So far so good, it’s heavy duty nice quality. It’s heavier than my ijustS that I usually take out. Just used on wattage mod so far.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Did you get a uwell nunchaku? Planning to get one, and would want to know how you like them!

Yeah got one back then. I like it. Rock solid, easy to operate and takes 24mm atomizers. Only downside I've found is that it appears to have a little lower battery efficiency than other mods, as in draining more quickly. But that might be because I have used it more :D It's also on the heavy side, being a very solid full metal build.

For the price tag you can't go wrong. It'll last!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Provari is a great device, since they don't make them anymore you will need to check ebay, etc. I love the Dicodes, but cost is an issue ($250.00+) You are paying for one of the best vaping devices on the planet. I think the Ehpro 101 is a nice choice also. 50 watts, and available for $25.00-35.00 at most online resellers.
EH Pro has a new on that goes up to 80W I think and takes up to a 21700 battery and does TC and such. 25mm diameter if I recall correctly.

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yeah got one back then. I like it. Rock solid, easy to operate and takes 24mm atomizers. Only downside I've found is that it appears to have a little lower battery efficiency than other mods, as in draining more quickly. But that might be because I have used it more :D It's also on the heavy side, being a very solid full metal build.

For the price tag you can't go wrong. It'll last!

Thoughts on matching a rainbow nunchaku to a black rda? I wanna get the rainbow but I have the need to buy a rainbow rda just so that it'll match. Downside to that is rainbow rda might be harder to match with other mods look wise.

Last edited:

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thoughts on matching a rainbow nunchaku to a black rda? I wanna get the rainbow but I have the need to buy a rainbow rda just so that it'll match. Downside to that is rainbow rda might be harder to match with other mods look wise.

Sorry, no idea. I've got the silver one. Never fancied rainbow or other colours. In fact the Therion in my avatar picture is about the most colourful vaping item I've got :D

hindiana

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello,

There is a beautiful regulated mod - tube style made by JWELL called the Krome Mod. It just came out. You can find it on their website or on superior vapour I believe. I haven't tried it myself but I know they are pretty good at what they do.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few you might not of thought of
For power only , semi
Regulated as in got protection and usb,
Theres a few

eleaf ijust 2 for 22mm hits full voltage output until cutoff to protect cell,

25mm Ijust S same deal Just 25mm

25mm Marvec magic wand
Fits 21700/20700/18650, insulated bat tube , very good direct voltage output good threads
going to pick up more for tubes alone for diy mod build i have planned,

Atto (sxk) fits 18350/ 18650
Clone of some high end mod tube, regulated protection on board, bur direct output

These hit like mechs but have boards to regulate it for added battery protection,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors