Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is my crotch. Modder has agreed to just lightly oil my crotch, and buff it a bit with wax :)

c351f980c52414eaf67a771fffbc7061.jpg
Ummmm ouchie???

Kommando action will help . . .

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was looking at one more, but should really send my BAM in to get fixed.
Did you order 20700/21700 batt's too? They will last longer than the 18650's with the adapter.

I bought a new charger and new batts a while back and got a few 21700s. After a bit of research I went with Molicel batteries and have been pretty happy with them.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was looking at one more, but should really send my BAM in to get fixed.
Did you order 20700/21700 batt's too? They will last longer than the 18650's with the adapter.
you'll probably need a 3rd party modder now

john/turbocad got tied up in his new electric bikes job, and vanished

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you'll probably need a 3rd party modder now

john/turbocad got tied up in his new electric bikes job, and vanished

Anyone in this hemisphere you know of that can work on it?
If not I’ll look for a dovpo or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m pretty sure it’s the battery sled. Mod won’t fire unless the battery is only partially in.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m pretty sure it’s the battery sled. Mod won’t fire unless the battery is only partially in.

Just put an ad in the classies for service wanted. Check people's feedback score, if anyone is dodgy it is the nature of VU that they will be called out, and you'll be warned by others to avoid them.

My BAM was repaired by a local guy for $30 + postage

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the 2 pulse x 90s today.
Fired one up......first time in a long time that I’ve been nic sick.
It’s awesome.
This thing is kicking my butt. It reads the coil resistance and auto sets the wattage. It auto set to 50 and blew the top of my head off. I’m tootle puffing at 35 now and it’s still beating me up.
So far I’m very happy with it.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the 2 pulse x 90s today.
Fired one up......first time in a long time that I’ve been nic sick.
It’s awesome.
This thing is kicking my butt. It reads the coil resistance and auto sets the wattage. It auto set to 50 and blew the top of my head off. I’m tootle puffing at 35 now and it’s still beating me up.
So far I’m very happy with it.
So, every time you recoil, it'll change itself back to too high?

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No...it came with a couple of Clapton’s. One of the guys I work with is doing a mesh.
So far I’m happy with this mod and the rda.

I should look in the box again. Mine came with a profile too, but I’m too skeered to go that low.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
was backreading, trying to remember if 2019 was recycled

didn't work it out

did recap dabo's weeny

Pretty sure 2019 was used year. Strangely reminiscent of 1992, but with more aches and less overall hope.
Luckily it was froth with much less give a shiate so it kinda evened out into a mid 2007 type year.

I think we can all agree that Dabo’s weeny was a highlight of 2019. We are all better off for having grannybears bringing Dabo’s weeny to our attention.
There are other well known people’s body parts I’d like to discuss in the coming year.....I hope grannybears is working on it. Maybe Dolly Partons greatest ti.....errr...hits could be reviewed.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
close

i was super helpful, remembering she is lactose intolerant

forgot she is t2 diabetic :facepalm:

she enjoyed the fake ice cream regardless

8714100658420-1516115-png.png

Damn diabetics. They ruin everything.
Very nice of you. It all looked delicious.
And...sometimes diabetics need ice cream just becuz.....high blood sugars be damned.

I’m smoking a rack of spare ribs today. I’ll eat some but the rest will be used in tomatillo soup with homemade noodles on Friday for my HAWKEYES bowl game. Playing a California school........don’t think I need to say anymore....lol....

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn diabetics. They ruin everything.
Very nice of you. It all looked delicious.
And...sometimes diabetics need ice cream just becuz.....high blood sugars be damned.

I’m smoking a rack of spare ribs today. I’ll eat some but the rest will be used in tomatillo soup with homemade noodles on Friday for my HAWKEYES bowl game. Playing a California school........don’t think I need to say anymore....lol....

GO USC!!!

VU Sponsors