Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It should be a very good game ... our secondary is very young and probably the biggest weakness on the team ... Notre Dame has some really good and tall receivers and a great quarterback. I think the key to the game is going to be whether or not we can get pressure on the quarterback and force him out of his comfort zone.

Hey, so their great quarterback Book came from about 15 minutes away from me, El Dorado Hills. I keep an eye on all our area’s kids, including Jake Browning at Washington. :)

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It should be a very good game ... our secondary is very young and probably the biggest weakness on the team ... Notre Dame has some really good and tall receivers and a great quarterback. I think the key to the game is going to be whether or not we can get pressure on the quarterback and force him out of his comfort zone.

Dabo’s weeny should force him out of his comfort zone.
Just sayin.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, so their great quarterback Book came from about 15 minutes away from me, El Dorado Hills. I keep an eye on all our area’s kids, including Jake Browning at Washington. :)

Eyeing the area kids sounds penn stateish.
Between that and Dabo’s weeny I feel this thread is sliding towards the gutter.

My favorite threads are threads that have slid into the gutter....laid there for a long time collecting more muck and slime....and then degraded significantly from there.
So, I’m saying this thread shows lots of promise.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Small degrees of separation ... I used to work with the mother of Washington's running back, Myles Gaskin so I've been keeping an eye on that team too.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So are most of us watching the game?
I am
Nup

Do you follow tennis? I think you said you do.

I've been slacking. But apparently krygios got bitten by a spider in Australia open lead up. Which striies me as a very Aussie way to miss a tournament

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haze, my quarterback guy sure has had a crappy day :(

Yeah, both teams seemed a little rusty in the first quarter. Clemson caught a huge break when the all american corner for Notre Dame got injured. I think had that not happened, it would have been a much tighter game. Not to worry though, that kid is too good to let it get to him, I'm certain he will be back with a vengeance next year. If I'm not mistaken, he is just a Sophomore eligibility wise.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, both teams seemed a little rusty in the first quarter. Clemson caught a huge break when the all american corner for Notre Dame got injured. I think had that not happened, it would have been a much tighter game. Not to worry though, that kid is too good to let it get to him, I'm certain he will be back with a vengeance next year. If I'm not mistaken, he is just a Sophomore eligibility wise.
Your quarterback is a STUD and a freshman??? He’s gonna be crazy good :)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your quarterback is a STUD and a freshman??? He’s gonna be crazy good :)

He definitely has some skills and he learns very quickly. He improved so fast that he eventually displaced last years starter, Kelly Bryant, who then quit the team because he wasn't the starter any longer. :( It was sad to see that happen but Dabo treated him fairly and informed him while he still had the ability to retain his eligibility elsewhere if that's what he wanted. Alabama had a similar QB situation but their guy stuck it out and ended up being the hero in the SEC Championship game.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy New Years all you knucks!!! Love you all...leg wrappin’ hugs all around. Even to those knuckles we’ve been missing for awhile :(
Except maybe goat...after all, he ignored the confetti call.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy New Years all you knucks!!! Love you all...leg wrappin’ hugs all around. Even to those knuckles we’ve been missing for awhile :(
Except maybe goat...after all, he ignored the confetti call.

Leg wrappin happy happy to you too.
Poor goat....MIA.....and nobody knows where he is.:rolleyes:
Maybe he was kidnapped by a rouge thong mower.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:newyear:

And just because I know Hawk is particularly fond of confetti ...

newyear2

2019 has been a blast so far!!

newyear

I hope 2019 proves to be a most successful and happy year for all you knuckles!!

:vino:

Slow your roll there fetti boy.
The last few years have been recycled years....not actually New Years. It’s to early to tell so far.
If the same ol crap starts happening then we’ll know we’ve been regifted a “new” year.

What the heck.....happy happy to you too. Hope it is full of nothing but the best for you.

Now...clean that crap up. Grannybears has goat locked up somewhere and he can’t do it.
I’ll be getting my goat back this year....brand new year or not.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s not quite the New Year here in Sweden, but wishing you all a happy, healthy and successful 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy happy Poi Boi.
Hope you got to smooch all those Swedish bikini models at midnight.
Pics if you got any. (Of the models.......not you....the bikini models.....it’s ok if you’re in it....if it shows the models.....wearing bikinis....at most...)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5a7686ae2519e589ed43a2e4fd012496.jpg

VU Sponsors