Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it's a guy thing . . . . :oops:

Damn tootin it is......
Not that there’s anything wrong with that....just sayin.....

Sup Swede?
Never wear one of those medical boot thingys. They’re worse than whatever put you in one.
I’m going to have to wear it on my other foot for awhile after I heal up to even everything out.
My left calf looks like Popeyes, and my right one looks like olive oyl.
I nearly walk in circles because of the uneven horsepower being applied.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn tootin it is......
Not that there’s anything wrong with that....just sayin.....

Sup Swede?
Never wear one of those medical boot thingys. They’re worse than whatever put you in one.
I’m going to have to wear it on my other foot for awhile after I heal up to even everything out.
My left calf looks like Popeyes, and my right one looks like olive oyl.
I nearly walk in circles because of the uneven horsepower being applied.

yup . . . and no peeking either!

All good, except for the golf game. :blech:
No bootie, but I did have a hand thingy when I cut the tendon and nerve in my thumb.
And then I got sick last year, so I have a walker and walking stick. I can send them to you if you want. :idea:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

No bootie, but I did have a hand thingy when I cut the tendon and nerve in my thumb.
And then I got sick last year, so I have a walker and walking stick. I can send them to you if you want. :idea:

is missus letting you vape?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi hawkie

i notice you didn't post herk or werewolf updates and pics

it's ok, i'll cope :(

I need to do that sometime soon. The little werewolf only comes by every other week or so if we’re not watching him for the weekend. Herk is a stinky hippie right now....needs a bath and a haircut.

Getting colder here....
Warming up down there?
We had been in the 50’s for about a week, then up to nearly 90 yesterday, then mid 40’s today.
Makes my head hurt. Probably need a boot for my head.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ehhhh....I’ll just crawl.
It emotes more sympathy and not as far to go when I fall.;)

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, but I still do. Just have to be discrete and stealth it when she's around.
Doctors didn't help when they told her it contributed to my condition . . . :(
Hard to blame her though. She had to go through my 5 days in icu, 7 days of regular, and 6 weeks of doing my pic line.

Stupid doctors.
Hold it........what were you vaping?
Maui waui?
Kona gold?
Swedish meatball?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to do that sometime soon. The little werewolf only comes by every other week or so if we’re not watching him for the weekend. Herk is a stinky hippie right now....needs a bath and a haircut.

Getting colder here....
Warming up down there?
We had been in the 50’s for about a week, then up to nearly 90 yesterday, then mid 40’s today.
Makes my head hurt. Probably need a boot for my head.
Mixed bag here. Few days sunny and 70s, then overcast and cold.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still have a stash of NT stuff. But, I was hardly vaping anything the week before I went to the hospital. I think I already had the pneumonia - the collapsed lung and other stuff sent me there.

Pneumonia sucks. I would get it every year around Halloween until I quit smoking and started vaping.
You need an air Jordan pump thingy for that lung.
Sorry...not funny.
Hope everything is better.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pneumonia sucks. I would get it every year around Halloween until I quit smoking and started vaping.
You need an air Jordan pump thingy for that lung.
Sorry...not funny.
Hope everything is better.

The surgeon went in to clean up the mess and pumped it up for me.
The ribs still feel a little "off" and the scar gets sensitive, but other than that I'm all good. :cheers:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay....I need some uplifting today. (Not spanking related)

HAWKEYES need to sink the boat rowers ship in torpedic fashion, and Wiscy needs to give the huskers a big cheese log to go with all the whine they’re swimming in.
I feel more confident of these happening before the BRAVES actually score a run.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the Braves are slumping at the worst time ... just as the Dodgers are getting up to full speed ... not a good combination, at least not for us. I'm not gonna get down on them though, they have already accomplished more than anyone thought they would this year.

I would like to see them score a couple of runs though. :headbang:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the Braves are slumping at the worst time ... just as the Dodgers are getting up to full speed ... not a good combination, at least not for us. I'm not gonna get down on them though, they have already accomplished more than anyone thought they would this year.

Stop being logical and speaking the truth.....
I’m a baseball snowflake. I deserve my team winning. The BRAVES should get a very large participation trophy.
And I’ll remain butthurt (non spanking type) until my HAWEYES roll the goofers and the big red faithful are crying
Frost melting tears.

Dammit.........the BRAVES did over achieve this year......and the future looks brighter today than it did a year ago.....
You’re just harshing my cranky.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ok Braves guy...guess you need a spankimg tooooooooo

VU Sponsors