Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening knuckles

The neighbors dog is smaller than our cat. They continue to encourage him to leave piles the size of my cat in my front yard. I’m going to end up poking all of them with a stick. Except the pup, it’s not his fault his owners are terrible people. They also sell illicit substances, but for some reason the piles bother me more. People suck

Smooches y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening knuckles

The neighbors dog is smaller than our cat. They continue to encourage him to leave piles the size of my cat in my front yard. I’m going to end up poking all of them with a stick. Except the pup, it’s not his fault his owners are terrible people. They also sell illicit substances, but for some reason the piles bother me more. People suck

Smooches y’all

Poke them in the back side of the knee with that stick. That'll teach them.
:inlove:Hi SweetFeet. :inlove:
GRRRRRR......

I've got the Humbugs going on. If I hear Rudolph one more time I'm going to start poking things with a stick.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmm...o_O....I left a very poignant reply including hearts and Grrrrs and SweetFeets and stick poking to the back of the knee. Then humbugs and disdain for songs about deer, but it didn't take. I blame the post office.....they suck this time of the year.

And then it shows up after I posted this! Lol.....

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm...o_O....I left a very poignant reply including hearts and Grrrrs and SweetFeets and stick poking to the back of the knee. Then humbugs and disdain for songs about deer, but it didn't take. I blame the post office.....they suck this time of the year.

And then it shows up after I posted this! Lol.....

The back of the knee sounds like a plan. They are something else for sure. There’s always that one neighbor.

Luckily I don’t go anywhere and do all my shopping online. I haven’t heard Rudolph or any other Christmas music once this year. I guess life is good after all

Storm52

Member For 4 Years
Glow - I remember you saying you were on a milk run from there to Atlanta on a regular basis...I could also be dreaming that too. Dear wife and I drove from Asheville, NC to Atlanta for a quick visit with my brother and then headed home. How and the hell anyone would want to drive to, through or near Atlanta is beyond me. We were on I65? (could have been I85) coming in from Greenville, SC and making wonderful time. About 30 miles after getting into GA, it was a parking lot. Took almost 3 hours to get to the Canton exit. Both directions were 6 lanes going nowhere. Leaving there on a Sunday morning headed to LA wasn't much better, except there were more people headed in (Falcons at home) than leaving.
I feel bad for truckers having to navigate that place.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Salad dressing steeping. A honey mustard that should have a good bite. A generic vingarette. And a coconut cream based one.

Waiting for the grocery delivery so I can start the mousse.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Likewise, Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas to all of you; love and leg wrappin’ hugs all around :)
(((Mer))) [super big hug]I may be skinny, but these lanky arms give great hugs! [Squeezes harder] I just missed you guys so much! [Forgot what my arms are doing, so excited, still squeezing harder] Oh so much has happened! Oh wait, you go first!
[finally lets go, Mer falls to ground almost unconscious] So what's new?... Mer? ... this is no time for a nap! We got catchin' up to do! Why are you giving me your phone? 9-1-1? OH, you mean 7-1-1! Great idea Mer! Let's mess with the operator! Your such a hoot!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glow - I remember you saying you were on a milk run from there to Atlanta on a regular basis...I could also be dreaming that too. Dear wife and I drove from Asheville, NC to Atlanta for a quick visit with my brother and then headed home. How and the hell anyone would want to drive to, through or near Atlanta is beyond me. We were on I65? (could have been I85) coming in from Greenville, SC and making wonderful time. About 30 miles after getting into GA, it was a parking lot. Took almost 3 hours to get to the Canton exit. Both directions were 6 lanes going nowhere. Leaving there on a Sunday morning headed to LA wasn't much better, except there were more people headed in (Falcons at home) than leaving.
I feel bad for truckers having to navigate that place.
I come in on 75 and 285 and yes, it can be a total parking lot, especially when there is construction. So far, it is always under construction! LOL I have been doing the New Jersey run lately. More miles but they need to be done in the same time frame. I am a tired puppy. Six straight days of over 600 miles/day gets old. That is a lot of seat time! But it is a good job and the people are very nice.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
iu

Happy Holidays Ginger Peeps! :D

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Merry Christmas to all! We have a lovely day with sis and nephew. Stan cooked and baked for hours and days. He put on quite a spread with ham and turkey with all the fixings. I love his homemade cranberry relish. I got home last night but couldn't get my vehicle out of the yard....lock was frozen?? So I slept in the truck for Christmas Eve and grumbled quite a bit about it. Now I think I have to leave in the morning but don't know for sure. My dispatcher is grumpy lately.

So, everyone, I hope y'all enjoy family and friends this holiday season. It may have been short and sweet but I love the day and the season. Our family has been shrunken by death and spiteful step daughter, but those of us who are left are even more thankful for our time together!

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yesterday.

Poor great dane didn't know why out of about 20 puppers playing on the beach, he was the only one who has to wear a leash lol

Poor baby

a3ad352ddadbe8fd0d34b649ec144369.jpg
Poor little guy! You should see Vae playing in the snow we've gotten lately. It's deep, light and fluffy, perfect for her favorite game..."look dad, Imma snowplow!" Then she buries her head in the snow like an arctic ostrich

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
:deadhorse::anyone:Not sure if I'll be back. I guess I've been gone too long and turned into an outsider. I hope 2018 turns out the be the best year yet for each and every one of you. Much Love, and don't do anything I wouldn't do :devil: stay safe, yall. :luck::love1::goodnight:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:deadhorse::anyone:Not sure if I'll be back. I guess I've been gone too long and turned into an outsider. I hope 2018 turns out the be the best year yet for each and every one of you. Much Love, and don't do anything I wouldn't do :devil: stay safe, yall. :luck::love1::goodnight:

replies are for the weak

only hawkie gets replies these days, and he owns a chihuahua, which says a lot about reply-getters

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey knuckles ️ sorry I haven’t been around much. Between health problems, never ending family crises, and a case of the winter stabbies I haven’t been feeling much myself.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years! Christmas here was busy, New Years was lazy and we got in bed by 6 and watched old movies all night. Far better than loud places with too many peoples and drunk drivers everywhere.

Smooches and leg wrap hugs y’all!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think he was just trying to fire things up in here with your weather and all.

Meh......my feelings don't get hurt.......I don't have any.
That's not true. I have a deep love(possibly lust) for the peeps and peepers here.
And who am I kidding. It's full blown, down and dirty lust.

Wonder why I'm suddenly thinking of dirty Betty and the girls?????

VU Sponsors