Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New roof being put down right now.
Herk isn't a fan of footsteps and thumps overhead.
Herks not a dachshund, but he's definitely a wiener dog.
Hawkeyes are having a very nice start to the season. You must be a happy fan right now.

Broncos will play in about an hour. They aren't doing too shabby but they have a few problems to address......as always.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
fe8a685f7f7dc40b2d6866a2ebb85c4b.jpg
6ec759031a542159fb9170fd827dc47f.jpg
8a619dba268c1a04a71d65d8e96c90df.jpg
aa76daca2e546399925b75232c3c0b39.jpg

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening knuckle heads

Life is crazy. Not much new. 2-3 appointments a week for the little man (latest diagnosis ADHD, autism, anxiety. It changes weekly so stay tuned)

Also looking for a house to rent. Banks are stupid and it doesn't matter how much you make or whether you pay bills on time, if you don't have the magic number it doesn't matter why. Ohio is full of old 2 story houses for rent. Typically one bathroom and all bedrooms on the second floor. Obviously so useful for someone in a wheelchair so the few ranches available here and there are expensive. We will find something eventually but OMG I'm so done lol.

I see y'all had your sassy pants on and I missed it :( I'll try to stop in more often. Smooches y'all!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening knuckle heads

Life is crazy. Not much new. 2-3 appointments a week for the little man (latest diagnosis ADHD, autism, anxiety. It changes weekly so stay tuned)

Also looking for a house to rent. Banks are stupid and it doesn't matter how much you make or whether you pay bills on time, if you don't have the magic number it doesn't matter why. Ohio is full of old 2 story houses for rent. Typically one bathroom and all bedrooms on the second floor. Obviously so useful for someone in a wheelchair so the few ranches available here and there are expensive. We will find something eventually but OMG I'm so done lol.

I see y'all had your sassy pants on and I missed it :( I'll try to stop in more often. Smooches y'all!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening knuckle heads

It's Tramp. I been searching for a knuckle head. Know where I can find one?

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening boof heads! Y'all are the best bunch of knuckle heads around. So glad we're all still here to come back to. Even if it's been a lot quieter than usual (partly my fault lol hopefully once we get into a house and settled I can hang around some more)

Big ol leg wrap hugs and smooches y'all

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening boof heads! Y'all are the best bunch of knuckle heads around. So glad we're all still here to come back to. Even if it's been a lot quieter than usual (partly my fault lol hopefully once we get into a house and settled I can hang around some more)

Big ol leg wrap hugs and smooches y'all

grrrrrrrrr...:blowkiss:.....
Hey SweetFeet.......
Leg wrappin smoochies right back atcha.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im am me. Biker/ Trucker. My word is my bond. My face is old & weary. My mind is strong. I bow to no one. Those that don't like me may go their own way in peace. It is not my nature to harm another. I will if forced. I am honored to be here.:cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Country pami has been in the background 3 years. Im still a rowdy biker. :cool: Im like Texas toilet paper. I don't take shit off no one. I know where home is. Im here.:bliss:

VU Sponsors