Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning dog! Been hibernating too. Just working all the time, then play catch up on chores all weekend.
I've been a negligent knuckle lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've noticed! probably the most "good morning"s you've dropped in years

we are passed the shortest day now, my jonquils are sprouting

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a very sad Bear today. My 97 yr old mom-in-law passed away this morning. She's been in assisted living for four years, and slowly going downhill. Actually, she's wanted to be 'gone' for a few years. Got pneumonia 2weeks ago and was in hospice for the last 10 days. So glad she was around for her 2 great grandchildren.
Just needed to share...

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a very sad Bear today. My 97 yr old mom-in-law passed away this morning. She's been in assisted living for four years, and slowly going downhill. Actually, she's wanted to be 'gone' for a few years. Got pneumonia 2weeks ago and was in hospice for the last 10 days. So glad she was around for her 2 great grandchildren.
Just needed to share...

i'm sorry :(

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just needed to share...

Sorry for your loss.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just needed to share...

Sorry for your loss Mer

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just needed to share...
Sorry to hear that Mer, at least you know she isn't in any pain or discomfort anymore, Hope you and the other half are doing okay. Telepathic Skinny Hugs commin your way! I may not have much meat on the bones but these lanky arms are great for hugs!

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just needed to share...
So sorry Mer.
Big leg wrapping hugs for you. XO

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just needed to share...

So sorry for your loss grannybears.
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm down to about 100ml of juice and no nic base left in the freezer. No closer to giving up vaping than I was last year. Guess I better order some nic.

I was supposed to "quit" after I got out of the hospital. Cut down and stealth vape around the house, but still vape at work.
Have an appointment later this morning with my pcp and will see what she says.

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was considering trying to quit, but I doubt it's gonna happen any time soon.
I've got about 3 years worth of nic in the freezer but I'm down to my last 30 or so ml of the virus.
Will be a sad, sad day when it's all gone.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got about 3 years worth of nic in the freezer but I'm down to my last 30 or so ml of the virus.

Someone posted a link for a clone recipe on the NT facebook page - don't know how good/bad it is though.
And, once I do an inventory I may have some that I can send your way. . . . ;)

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone posted a link for a clone recipe on the NT facebook page - don't know how good/bad it is though.
And, once I do an inventory I may have some that I can send your way. . . . ;)

Thanks Keith. I'm going to go look for it.

And you don't have to send anything. I couldn't dip into anyone's last bottles. That would be wrong, and only prolong the inevitable.
Thanks though. As always, your generosity is astounding.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Keith. I'm going to go look for it.

And you don't have to send anything. I couldn't dip into anyone's last bottles. That would be wrong, and only prolong the inevitable.
Thanks though. As always, your generosity is astounding.

I rotate ACB, Virus, and Radioactive in no particular order.
There should be something available for a "family" member once I organize all the bottles. And, it's just a matter of time until I get "busted" by my wife and/or grand daughter for vaping and have to do something drastic to appease them. . . ..

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Embee, pm me your addy, I have a 30 unopened. Um just checked and it's 18mg. Yours if you want.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I rotate ACB, Virus, and Radioactive in no particular order.
There should be something available for a "family" member once I organize all the bottles. And, it's just a matter of time until I get "busted" by my wife and/or grand daughter for vaping and have to do something drastic to appease them. . . ..

Hope your dr appt went well. It sucks when you try to explain to people how much better you feel since you started vaping but they still see it as just as bad as smoking. I don't how you can stealth vape with all those sweet smells nicoticket emits though.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope your dr appt went well. It sucks when you try to explain to people how much better you feel since you started vaping but they still see it as just as bad as smoking. I don't how you can stealth vape with all those sweet smells nicoticket emits though.

Blood work and everything else was good. Just waiting to hear when I get to do the colonoscopy . . . :teehee:
The RPN I see is about the only one that supports vaping as an alternative. I do it like a high schooler - in the bathroom and/or blowing out the window.

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@keithu2 and @Merbear

Thanks for the offers. Really, don't worry about it. Mer, I think 18 s a bit much for me and diluting it would probably ruin it, but I appreciate your thoughts. XO

Keith, I hate that you have to sneak around. But I'm glad all the labs look good. Vape all you want and keep up the improvements!

And good morning Knuckledom. :wave:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi knucks

• it is cold
  • DogMum did fall :( hoping she can get into GP in the morning, think she's OK, but probably a UTI

VU Sponsors