Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Taki, great to 'see' you. Ditto what Doggie said :)
Lmao Saint, so glad Momma is coming home:)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening knuckles! Summer is finally here so I've been working on the apartment, and every once in a while squeezing in some time by the pool to work on a tan. Mainly just soaking up the sun, pretty certain I run on solar power only anymore. (And caffeine and nicotine)

Anyways, was good seeing all the boof heads checking in, no matter what kind of ass you have. Smooches y'all!

BAM crew

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, we need it to appraise for more than the bank is going to loan us. It should be fine. Just nervous.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'm guessing that you are pre-approved. I would prefer a lower price/appraisal = smaller down' and monthly payments.

And, good morning/afternoon . . ..

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
((((taki)))) if you need to vent we are usually good listeners. Except when hawk sees a nekkid mower wander by and gets distracted, but besides that... We loves ya

BAM crew

The rumors of my affection/affliction for nekkid mowers and mowing are greatly exaggerated.......and true.
Maybe we can have a discussion here sometime on the pros and cons on walk behind vs riding nekkid mowing.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm guessing that you are pre-approved. I would prefer a lower price/appraisal = smaller down' and monthly payments.

And, good morning/afternoon . . ..

Yeah, I've been renting this house from my parents for ten years. The sale price is the bare minimum it can be sold for and cover the mortgage, an equity loan and all the other what nots to get the house out of my moms name. So, we just want it to go through.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you push, I'm sure Hawk' wouldn't mind riding that new Toro' you have . . . .

The boys like the rumbly vibrations the rider provides, but there's a lot to be said for the airyness of the walk behind.
All nekkid mowing is good.......it's just to what extent.

Just for the record, I don't recommend nekkid mowing with a reel type mower. Not for the guys anyway.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I've been renting this house from my parents for ten years. The sale price is the bare minimum it can be sold for and cover the mortgage, an equity loan and all the other what nots to get the house out of my moms name. So, we just want it to go through.

Makes sense now. I was wondering why you were doing all that maintenance stuff for the landlord.

My dad told me on Sunday that he's leaving his house to my nephew with the stipulation that he does not sell it. I understand why he's doing it (his dad passed away 10 years ago and his mom, my sister, is incarcerated), but my nephew is still in school and has limited life skills. Can't see how he's going to maintain the place even if the mortgage is paid off.
I'm already the trustee/executor of the estate - looks like we may have to set up a family meeting to go over some details.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2501b536aa34ff8585c3f8ec4de746ab.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good deal! I hope all of this pays off and she has years of feeling better.

Morning Saint!
Morning 22! Thanks bro, She's been doing great! We realized that this went so well cuz she didn't start it out with vanco, she's allergic to it but there were two or three times that she was allergic and they thought we didn't know what we were talking about and she was probably just sensitive. after a couple near death experiences she's got vanco on her allergy list... Bout damn time lol
2501b536aa34ff8585c3f8ec4de746ab.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
muskegon weather   Google Search.png

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You be watching the cooking channel like my grand daughter? She tapes and watches all kinds of shows, but won't eat most of the stuff that's prepared on them.

no

last tv i watched was a horse race in 2012, it was 3 minutes long

prior to that, the 2012 brownlow medal ceramony

i do sometimes watch football on my phone or android tablet, but never tv shows

VU Sponsors