Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Quit holding it in. This is a great place for a rant or 12! I'll listen and promise not to give you any platitudes.
Thanks Glow, I never really learned how to do the whole 'talk about your feelings' thing, Next time I wanna lose it I'll come here and rant my Skinny little butt off.

Apparently I've gotten so good at ignoring feelings that I can't just let 'er rip whenever I need, I gotta wait till they feel like coming out... or until I just cut a hole and rip em out. But I usually avoid the latter

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Glow, I never really learned how to do the whole 'talk about your feelings' thing, Next time I wanna lose it I'll come here and rant my Skinny little butt off.

Apparently I've gotten so good at ignoring feelings that I can't just let 'er rip whenever I need, I gotta wait till they feel like coming out... or until I just cut a hole and rip em out. But I usually avoid the latter
We've all had our rants and vents here, that's what family is for.. no judgement zone

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Going through old photos.

27ec0028a6a19f1fbaf3c62ce6987661.jpg

51e96a42802cec7359bbed9d8007ee51.jpg

1d02433981e094593c04a0590745bbb7.jpg

4d83a11f7fa7e5fb340cab5a63b0910a.jpg

3d8ed2d57957f19e595522cbc10f7aa3.jpg

The guy smoking is a talented artist, we collaborated a few times.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk
I always found that's a great way to get the creative juices flowing hehe

Great work brother!
I really love the second pic down that has the cross hatches and the 'Impossible stairs.' I love artsy geometry shtuff. IMHO Math is like a sort of language of nature.

Like beehives for example, the reason for the honeycomb shape is that when they make their hive from hexagons (one of only three shapes that can make that sort of pattern by repeating itself,) it requires the least amount of beeswax (a precious commodity to bees due to the energy required to make it) to store the most honey. In other words it has the most efficient ratio of beeswax needed:honey storage. That kind of stuff blows my mind.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knuckles. Kids woke up in a good mood, I had to check the calendar and make sure it wasn't Christmas or something. That happens so rarely it seems like a miracle when it does.

Off to do some laundry and later heading out to get a bday gift for Tony and his birthday dinner tonight. His birthday is tomorrow but most of the family couldn't get together then. It's the big 40 so he doesn't want to celebrate anyway but we can't have that hahaha

Smooches y'all

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
((((((Keith))))))) sounds bad, you need to take good care of you. I noticed you've been absent and missed :( I just got over a similar thing, took me weeeeeeks. My doc said this crud is especially bad this year and lasts awhile.
Ok, maybe you didn't need to hear all that.
Squoooshy hugs :)

I can relate - I just started my own "adventure" Friday with sore throat from hell. By now it's in the open mouth breathing phase and going through boxes of tissues trying to keep the "running stream" under control. Ears blocked, sneezing my ass off - all sorts of fun crap. Classic cold from hell.

It's already in the back of my mind about when/if to head to urgent care too. I hopes Keith has good news from the urgent care visit.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning knuckles.

Still an uphill battle against whether to wear a shirt or not. The struggle is real.

Did lower back stretches today. Not embee or 22 level, but I managed one of those special once or twice a year back cracks that just rock

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knuckles.

Still an uphill battle against whether to wear a shirt or not. The struggle is real.

Did lower back stretches today. Not embee or 22 level, but I managed one of those special once or twice a year back cracks that just rock

Tying your shoes would be the equivalent of my stretching lately. I've missed yoga 3 weeks in a row.

Morning dog!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if I mentioned Momma Saints Stem Cell/Bone Marrow transplant. Gonna be a long road but after recovery she should have a good 10 years Leukemia free.

don't think you did

good luck to her

probably our most respected sports commentator just announced last week he has had leukemia for 2 years, somehow he is symptom free

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used to know a guy that set his beer in his. Called it his "rib coozy". He seemed to enjoy the beer being cold in the summer. Tehehe
Been there, better cold :cheers: than hot :coffee2:

It does come in handy though, from holding grapes to party tricks lol my friends used to see me talking to someone I may have just met, walk up and say 'Have you seen his hole!?' Or 'Have you seen his arm thing he does!?' My shoulders pop out of socket (stupid lack of cologen) So I learned early I can play jump rope with my arms. It hurts more now than it used to so I usually just do it to show doctors or med students

One of my favorite things to do was when I met a new person I would say "have you ever seen a shirt like this? There so cool! Poke it right here!"
Then I watched their faces trying to figure out what kind of voodoo I'm using to make their finger keep going in where my sternum SHOULD be. It's not all bad being a freakshow

Last edited:

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been watching the weather channel alot...
Ive decided I need all you boofs and nucks to post (or message me) your city/zip code so I can keep an eye on weather in your area and know whether or not I have to worry about you being swept away, drowning, burning, freezing, or generally being okay but wreaking havoc out of boredom. I know a couple of us do the last one :devil:

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive decided I need all you boofs and nucks to post (or message me) your city/zip code so I can keep an eye on weather in your area and know whether or not I have to worry about you being swept away, drowning, burning, freezing, or generally being okay but wreaking havoc out of boredom. I know a couple of us do the last one :devil:

Mornin Saint!

Roanoke, VA

And since you wake up before me, a forecast update on here every morning would be great.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sent him a FB message asking if he can at least click "like" a few times or something

morning knucks s:

freezing here
I'm tempted to send his daughter a fb msg if he doesn't check in. She hasn't posted anything about him being sick though. At least not that I can see.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm tempted to send his daughter a fb msg if he doesn't check in. She hasn't posted anything about him being sick though. At least not that I can see.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
I did wonder if anyone had another contact, like family

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sacramento for me Saint :)

firechick

Member For 4 Years
Been there, better cold :cheers: than hot :coffee2:

It does come in handy though, from holding grapes to party tricks lol my friends used to see me talking to someone I may have just met, walk up and say 'Have you seen his hole!?' Or 'Have you seen his arm thing he does!?' My shoulders pop out of socket (stupid lack of cologen) So I learned early I can play jump rope with my arms. It hurts more now than it used to so I usually just do it to show doctors or med students

One of my favorite things to do was when I met a new person I would say "have you ever seen a shirt like this? There so cool! Poke it right here!"
Then I watched their faces trying to figure out what kind of voodoo I'm using to make their finger keep going in where my sternum SHOULD be. It's not all bad being a freakshow
My friend was born with the defect in his chest. He never let it slow him down even though it came with heart issues. He played the hell out of it at parties.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She got back to me.

Keith is in the hospital with a severe case of pneumonia. She said he is improving and will let him tell us his story when he's able. She asked that we all keep him in our prayers for a speedy recovery.
Thanks 22.

Next time someone nags me about getting a cough seen to, I think I will listen

VU Sponsors