Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's always fun, we had a similar problem when I first got my license, had to get a birth certificate mailed in from Illinois

It was all self inflicted. If I had renewed my passport or taken care of my dmv business in a more timely manner, it wouldn't have been so stressful. I still need the background check to come back before April 23rd to avoid being put out of service with my company.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe this will draw him out

48866b9c312ec0e8eb2c473089252ebf.gif
here pup!

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good news.
Have you been lectured about making her eat again?
Not much involvement this time really.

She texted me to buy smokes. So after 6 weeks off them she isn't stopping

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
footy :confetti:

we're playing collingwood, 4th quarter and in the lead. Can still lose

desperately missing our injured ruck [guy in the middle that jumps up for first bounce]

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Knuckledom.
I'm still waiting for the warm up to happen.
2 days ago it was sunny and warmer, so things dd melt a little, then yesterday was friggin frigid again.
Haven't looked at the forecast because the last time I did it was too depressing.

But gee, I sure am glad y'all are getting some Spring. :blowkiss:

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in a funk too. Work, life, money. Everything is just a grind right now.

It's the time of year, I think. Some call it spring fever but the winter does take it's toll. We are solar powered creatures for the most part. I know it is true of my driving. I do much better when the sun is up (unless it is going through major cities. I prefer them by the light of the moon.)

I will wager that you will be feeling much better a month from now.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it was normal for truckers to flip people off for no reason... Or maybe I'm just a bad driver haha. Actually I'm very careful around trucks, they scare me, I've had way too many drift into my lane with concrete barriers on either side so I'm more than polite
I fear I am a drifter. But usually only when I am in the back fixing a 7 course meal and I try to do it on wide open, straight roads with no other vehicles around. Not really, but I have been known to fill a tank, recoil a Reo, make a sandwich etc while driving. (Who? Me? my account must of been hacked. I would never do that, Mr. DOT inspector).

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just left the dmv.......again!

The fingerprint and background check for hazmat requires that you provide your birth certificate or passport as proof of identity (Drivers license wont do). My passport expired and the certificate I had wasn't the official one. I had to order a birth certificate from NY and what do you suppose they required for proof of identity? My drivers license!

Aaaaaaggggghhhhh! I'm in government hell!

I wonder if a TWIC would be accepted as ID for Hazmat background check. You have to go through all this to get it renewed? Not looking forward to 2020. TWIC saved me some money on my Hazmat application.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was all self inflicted. If I had renewed my passport or taken care of my dmv business in a more timely manner, it wouldn't have been so stressful. I still need the background check to come back before April 23rd to avoid being put out of service with my company.
Mine was really fast, hopefully it will be the same for you. Unless you are looking forward to some unscheduled time off...

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knuckles. Had a beautiful day of 70° yesterday, and the forecast is showing temps staying in the 50s. We might finally be mostly through winter. I cleaned and organized the clothes and put away some of the heaviest winter clothes etc. Probably too optimistic, but they can layer if it gets cold again lol. Now getting ready to take mama out for her birthday. Hope everyone has a good Saturday, smooches y'all!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At Urgent care for the second time this week. Bronchitis and I borked something in my chest from waiting too long.

Sent from my E6715 using Tapatalk
Can't like this! I know the pain is severe and I know you can't stop coughing. I need to fly out there and make you some Italian Penicillin: Chicken Soup!

Take care of yourself and get better, please?

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it asked if you about your twic on my application to renew. I think you're good to go.
That would be good. I never use my TWIC anymore since I signed on as a company driver. Haven't gone into any ports for this company. Heck, they didn't even know what a TWIC was.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At Urgent care for the second time this week. Bronchitis and I borked something in my chest from waiting too long.

Sent from my E6715 using Tapatalk
((((((Keith))))))) sounds bad, you need to take good care of you. I noticed you've been absent and missed :( I just got over a similar thing, took me weeeeeeks. My doc said this crud is especially bad this year and lasts awhile.
Ok, maybe you didn't need to hear all that.
Squoooshy hugs :)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Going through old photos.

27ec0028a6a19f1fbaf3c62ce6987661.jpg

51e96a42802cec7359bbed9d8007ee51.jpg

1d02433981e094593c04a0590745bbb7.jpg

4d83a11f7fa7e5fb340cab5a63b0910a.jpg

3d8ed2d57957f19e595522cbc10f7aa3.jpg

That is a crow drinking water from a puddle in autumn... bad photo made for hard to decipher drawing.

Hawkie wanted to see my drawings of peoples etc, and generally tangible non abstract things. So there are a couple. The guy smoking is a talented artist, we collaborated a few times.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1a4c1ebf843e4bfea90fe72200597ed9.jpg

Sister's golden. I could bemoan his lack of bathing and grooming. But am too smitten. Love him dearly

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Are those shoes his personal chew toys? He kinda looks like he has been caught planning an attack on them! I can understand being smitten. I think I fell in love at first sight.

VU Sponsors