Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So much.
Lots of roads weren't really cleared until Thursday or Friday.
But it should warm up a little this week and start melting.
Is it spring in the south yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been colder this month than last. This week is supposed to be nice again. I'm so ready for it to just stay nice.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin doggie!

You were scarce this weekend too. Were ya doing football stuff?

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
Not yet. Real stuff starts this Thursday.

I just have nothing to say. Not even cooking anything interesting to post about.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knuckles.

I haven't cooked since Friday. Corn beef and cabbage Friday,
f692c5218c37011704078c4fbb9776a9.jpg

turned leftovers into soup for Sat, and went out for Mexican yesterday where I ate enough for 3 people. I'm failing badly at this get always into shape thing. Suppose round is a shape.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning knuckles.

turned leftovers into soup for Sat, and went out for Mexican yesterday where I ate enough for 3 people. I'm failing badly at this get always into shape thing. Suppose round is a shape.

don't chicks have a thing about fitting into their wedding dress in 20 years? aim to gain 30 lbs, make it easy later lol

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knuckles.

Looks good. I haven't had corned beef and cabbage in years.
Healthy sucks! It takes too much effort.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any signs of spring? Bulbs? Robins?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
even better, I smelled a skunk! thats how you know spring is here! I haven't checked my bulbs on the front porch yet, we've had some whacky weather, hopefully it didn't mess with em too bad. I usually grow annuals, so I'm not sure how the bulbs work the whole spring thing. but I was outside with Mom playing with the dog and only needed a hoody, thats a start

Vae has been loving the weather, she apparently knows that its warm enough for me to play without hurting. anytime I walk outside and she's on the porch (aka her post. she thinks she's a guard) by the time I get out there she already has a toy ready for me.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
-
Damn good nights sleep. Doubt it will make my disposition any better at work today. So, if anyone is out and about and some truck driver flips them off for no reason, it was probably me. So, wave and say "hi Ed!"
If you see a Mercury sable doing 50 on the expressway...sorry Ed lol... car shakes like crazy anywhere past 51 hehe

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn good nights sleep. Doubt it will make my disposition any better at work today. So, if anyone is out and about and some truck driver flips them off for no reason, it was probably me. So, wave and say "hi Ed!"
I thought it was normal for truckers to flip people off for no reason... Or maybe I'm just a bad driver haha. Actually I'm very careful around trucks, they scare me, I've had way too many drift into my lane with concrete barriers on either side so I'm more than polite

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No points for being a weeny!
Man up....piss somebody off all Willy-nilly.
Report back here to get your man card back after you get all manly.

And BBQ somethin for good measure.

Lmao!!!
On his ranch, my bro has a yearly manly man contest, with 9 holes of golf through cow pastures, shooting and fishing. They have WAY too much fun. And BBQ. He has a waiting list of guys who want in...

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lmao!!!
On his ranch, my bro has a yearly manly man contest, with 9 holes of golf through cow pastures, shooting and fishing. They have WAY too much fun. And BBQ. He has a waiting list of guys who want in...
Sounds like a summer weekend at my Dad's, minus the cow pastures plus homemade beer and wine. Im surprised nobody ever brought tannerite

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning 22, how's life treatin' ya today?
Just left the dmv.......again!

The fingerprint and background check for hazmat requires that you provide your birth certificate or passport as proof of identity (Drivers license wont do). My passport expired and the certificate I had wasn't the official one. I had to order a birth certificate from NY and what do you suppose they required for proof of identity? My drivers license!

Aaaaaaggggghhhhh! I'm in government hell!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The fingerprint and background check for hazmat requires that you provide your birth certificate or passport as proof of identity (Drivers license wont do). My passport expired and the certificate I had wasn't the official one. I had to order a birth certificate from NY and what do you suppose they required for proof of identity? My drivers license!

Now THAT is worth flipping someone off

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

The fingerprint and background check for hazmat requires that you provide your birth certificate or passport as proof of identity (Drivers license wont do).

So the place that issues the gubbermint id.... won't acept it's own id... as an id... :facepalm:

My passport expired and the certificate I had wasn't the official one. I had to order a birth certificate from NY and what do you suppose they required for proof of identity? My drivers license!

I feel your pain - I've been caught in the same NYS birth certificate catch 22. I lost my MA id (basically a driver's license that says you can't drive) so I need my NYS birth certificate - among other things - to get the MA photo id reissued. Guess what NYS vital records says? "Please provide a copy of your your driver's license or other government issued photo id in order to obtain..."

:headbang:

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the place that issues the gubbermint id.... won't acept it's own id... as an id... :facepalm:

I feel your pain - I've been caught in the same NYS birth certificate catch 22. I lost my MA id (basically a driver's license that says you can't drive) so I need my NYS birth certificate - among other things - to get the MA photo id reissued. Guess what NYS vital records says? "Please provide a copy of your your driver's license or other government issued photo id in order to obtain..."

:headbang:

I believe it's easier to steal someone else's identity than keep your own.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

That's always fun, we had a similar problem when I first got my license, had to get a birth certificate mailed in from Illinois

VU Sponsors