Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
annual curbside hard waste collection monday

so trying to clear out mum's room

my driveway, i have to walk past 9 units to get to the street. So long walk with junk

i have mum's single bed to go out. And i'm considering just leaving it where it is

buggered

... huddy :cry:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
annual curbside hard waste collection monday

so trying to clear out mum's room

my driveway, i have to walk past 9 units to get to the street. So long walk with junk

i have mum's single bed to go out. And i'm considering just leaving it where it is

buggered

... huddy :cry:
We just had our “dump days” last week. One full week of free trash dumping. It’s twice a year...spring and fall. Virtually everything but paint and tires. You have to load it and take it but any day except Saturday or Sunday is a quick in and out. Saturday is free shredding day and that line sucks. Luckily they have armed guards and a no Huddy protocol.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
goodnight, knuckles

apparently caitlyn signed a big deal with nike

i forget what team she plays for now. But SK's

and THAT is one of my favourite things about Iowa... lots of sports, not lots of teams and different mascots to remember

surely places like sanfrancisco can just agree on unified branding

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
goodnight, knuckles

apparently caitlyn signed a big deal with nike

i forget what team she plays for now. But SK's

and THAT is one of my favourite things about Iowa... lots of sports, not lots of teams and different mascots to remember

surely places like sanfrancisco can just agree on unified branding
Damn…
now I have wood:sneaka:

you have achieved down under HAWKEYE fan honorary elite status.
go forth and multiply…

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A bunch of food cooking to freeze

The lamb shoulder is marinated in coffee. It really softens it but doesn't taste like coffee

09fd9478453235f2328d36bc97d1163f.jpg
2f59cd00b005cf65ffbd61d6c6413a8a.jpg
10e210b0db2397ade0e2253931331393.jpg
5f3a2cc6739f1b6d15c4280c29b470ab.jpg
f8795a7125ac34c24bd0717a1a16dc31.jpg
83d581377f3276c7c24626b72aa26076.jpg
33e42d663c6756571ce8283c4d0cf258.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pickles added to anything sounds good.
traditional “here’s how you have to make it” rules piss me off..
Brown dave ( my coworker) use to tell me that he can’t tell his mama what I did to recipes he turned me on to,,,,,,then he started to get my cooking mindset….right or wrong….

cook for YOU and what you like….easy peasy everybody else can fuck off and go cook their own shit.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that is probably the single most hurtful thing which anyone has ever said to me
I could say worse….
but i won’t cuz you are one of my favorite people….
but I gotta say…that toilet thing with the water spinning the wrong way pisses me off…………..a LOT.
Maybe you could spend your long, cold…..er..chilly…winter working on that.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I realize it is still very early in the season, but my Cubs are disappointing me. They are not playing up to the standards I expect so far. Currently they have a win percentage of .654, putting them behind the Brewers and the Braves in their own league (National league for the sports illiterate) and behind the Guardians in the American league. They have a better record than everyone else.

This is totally unacceptable. They need to turn things around and quick. I fully expect them to drop the ball soon. Preferably the ball that makes it almost to the outfield wall, that would be a good ball to drop. And even better if they drop multiple balls per game. I grew up watching them make more errors per game than runs, and that is what I expect. If they aren't at least down to the middle of the pack by the All Star break, I will be very worried. And by September they need to be last in their division. How am I supposed to root for a team known as "The lovable losers" if they don't lose? Who is responsible for breaking the Cubs?

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realize it is still very early in the season, but my Cubs are disappointing me. They are not playing up to the standards I expect so far. Currently they have a win percentage of .654, putting them behind the Brewers and the Braves in their own league (National league for the sports illiterate) and behind the Guardians in the American league. They have a better record than everyone else.

This is totally unacceptable. They need to turn things around and quick. I fully expect them to drop the ball soon. Preferably the ball that makes it almost to the outfield wall, that would be a good ball to drop. And even better if they drop multiple balls per game. I grew up watching them make more errors per game than runs, and that is what I expect. If they aren't at least down to the middle of the pack by the All Star break, I will be very worried. And by September they need to be last in their division. How am I supposed to root for a team known as "The lovable losers" if they don't lose? Who is responsible for breaking the Cubs?
Sounds like you broke the cubs.
Fun Fact: my great grandparents and grandparents were friends of the Wrigleys and spent time at Catalina with them I think where the minor league team practiced..
so my giants diehard mom was originally a Cubs fan 🤣

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Be a BRAVES fan....
Problem solved

VU Sponsors