Become a Patron!

Red Vape Triple Review.

Damon Armitage

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Independent video review on Red Vape Angel Berry,Noble Mint and Perique Reserva ;

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Damon Armitage, I just bought some. But, I couldn't find anything under 18 mg. That's fine for me, but I was going to share this with some other vapers and the tag was too high for me to go in on all of them alone. I got Havano Dark. I really wanted to try Havano Gold and Honeywood as well. Maybe next time. Will I be able to get some in lower nic and will I ever be able to buy them here in the US?

Damon Armitage

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your enquiry and the Angel berry,Noble mint and Noir orange are all 12 mg.We are currently working on new flavours with lower nic which should be available soon.
Our products should be available in the USA in the next 4-6 weeks.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for your enquiry and the Angel berry,Noble mint and Noir orange are all 12 mg.We are currently working on new flavours with lower nic which should be available soon.

Hopefully my bottle arrives before then. LOL

Damon Armitage

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mr M - your RV Liquid was posted yesterday and should be with you very soon :)

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got my Havano Dark yesterday. I don't have time right now to get into it, but let me just say I am not only pleased with it, I am floored with the quality. I am so happy I went out on a limb an ordered this. Now, if I could only not have to pay $2 a mL! LOL. But you know what? I don't even care because this is a real treat -- just as a Cuban cigar would be.

Damon Armitage

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your kind words Mr Mann and pleased your happy with it :) Please feel free to spread the good news with your NET friends:)
Speak soon,
Damon.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
NET friends? Hmm..are you a reader of that "other" thread? LOL. Yeah, I have a few thousand posts in that thread since 2012.

Damon Armitage

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, I pop in from time to time to see what is being discussed on the other side of the pond :)

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am actually going to wait a bit (a few days) because I went in on this bottle with a friend and I don't want to color his experience with my take (I have to send him half of the bottle). He's not on this forum so I don't mind sayin' here how awesome the liquid is.

How is the Honeywood Reserva? That one looks good too. I imagine it is luxurious as well.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Oh yeah, I meant to ask you if you can say where your products are going to be be sold (what site)? Maybe that is privileged info right now, but atl east the time frame should be downnow to 3-5 weeks. :D Maybe?

Damon Armitage

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just posted up the Honeywood review from today in the UK - I think the reviewer liked it a lot :))) Mr M please send me an email or pm and we can talk about getting the other liquids over to you to try in advance of them being ready for sale in US.
Good idea for waiting a few days with your friend and look forward to hearing his thoughts also.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damon,

I sent my friend the other half of Havono Dark. However, if he doesn't like it, I want it back! :D I just keep going to this liquid with greater and greater appreciation. I mean, I am astonished! This is high-quality NET right here.

Can you tell me anything about the process used to make this liquid? Even if not, I really don't care because this liquid, right now, is standing on its own.

Oh, last question for now: is the nicotine percentage in each liquid based solely on how the liquid performs at that strength? I ask because Havono Dark seems absolutely spot-on at 18 mg. It's suspiciously perfect considering this was all that was available at the time -- though I know you are coming out with lower strengths soon.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just bought from Gauntleys. I got more Dark and picked up a bottle of Gold. I will chill with these bottles and try and take it slowly this time.

Damon Armitage

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Mr M,
You are absolutely spot on about the nic strengths and after many months of testing the sweet spot for the Havano Dark is 18 mg .
For that reason we will only produce the Havano Dark at 18 mg but will do other flavours at lower strengths.
The same goes for the Gold,Perique and Honeywood - we won't produce these also in any other nic strengths.
How is your friend getting on with the Havano Dark?
Pleased you got sorted all ok with Gauntleys

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Mr M,
You are absolutely spot on about the nic strengths and after many months of testing the sweet spot for the Havano Dark is 18 mg .
For that reason we will only produce the Havano Dark at 18 mg but will do other flavours at lower strengths.
The same goes for the Gold,Perique and Honeywood - we won't produce these also in any other nic strengths.
How is your friend getting on with the Havano Dark?
Pleased you got sorted all ok with Gauntleys

He just responded and he isn't too pleased with it. I am fine with vaping Acid cigar NETs, so I am used to certain elements that are shared by the two. Not saying it's like an Acid cigar, but that they both have elements in the herbaceous realm. 1 outta 2 customers ain't bad . LOL.

Plus, you know, I think many vapers here in the states have gotten used to a certain approach with NETs and aside from River Bottom Fog Sauce (and a couple others), I am mostly tired of that approach that can easily be achieved at home in a mason jar. I like this approach. Clean and full of character!

Last edited:

Damon Armitage

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He just responded and he isn't too pleased with it. I am fine with vaping Acid cigar NETs, so I am used to certain elements that are shared by the two. Not saying it's like an Acid cigar, but that they both have elements in the herbaceous realm. 1 outta 2 customers ain't bad . LOL.

Plus, you know, I think many vapers here in the states have gotten used to a certain approach with NETs and aside from River Bottom Fog Sauce (and a couple others), I am mostly tired of that approach that can easily be achieved at home in a mason jar. I like this approach. Clean and full of character!
Thanks for the feedback and goes to show how peoples tastes vary :) The majority of feedback on the Dark has been excellent - I personally prefer the havano gold which is my favourite tobacco ADV.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the feedback and goes to show how peoples tastes vary :) The majority of feedback on the Dark has been excellent - I personally prefer the havano gold which is my favourite tobacco ADV.

I will find out soon enough. Ganutleys already shipped!

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got my shipment from Gautnleys.

Havano Gold is another winner, and if I may say so, even better than Dark. Well, I don't know if it's better per se, but it is definitely just as good and likely more approachable for the masses. It has much more of a bright flavor with all the best of Dark, but with intensity dialed back. Both are very good, but if I had my druthers I would likely keep Gold on hand.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors