Become a Patron!

Recreating a flavour

Shanedixon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hi guys new to the forum and was just wondering my favourite juice is (rapture satisfaction) i absolutely love it but £20 for 70 mil is getting too much especially when i vape alot now , recently stopped smoking I was just wondering is there a clone to this juice that i could make myself ? Or could someone help me to make one ? Whatever i need i will order and go from there . I was going to try myself but id rather have some help from some people that have done this before , thanks in advance

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hi guys new to the forum and was just wondering my favourite juice is (rapture satisfaction) i absolutely love it but £20 for 70 mil is getting too much especially when i vape alot now , recently stopped smoking I was just wondering is there a clone to this juice that i could make myself ? Or could someone help me to make one ? Whatever i need i will order and go from there . I was going to try myself but id rather have some help from some people that have done this before , thanks in advance
Honestly $20 ( roughly ) for 70mls isn't a bad price. To get started in diy you going to spend a lot more than that, unless there is other stuff you want to make. I was paying close to $25 for 50mls.
They hardest part for me about making my own is trying to figure all the flavors. You'll get one flavor from one company and the exact same from another and they will taste very different. It makes it hard to clone stuff.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't want to discourage you from coming over to the light, I love making my own juice, I just want you to be aware before you dive in.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've never tried it myself and being outa the uk most here prob haven't. I looked it up and its a lemon ice cream with waffle cone. Can you give a better description?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Shanedixon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are other flavours i would like to make also but this would be the one i would really like to clone basically as description on the juice says
Wafer cone lemon sauce and lemon ice cream my description : it tatses like a lemon curd tart / meringue with ice cream really sweet and really pronounced lemon lovely and smooth not bitter lemon more of a sweet smooth lemon

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Shanedixon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you ever so much , funny enough i saw this and thought it looks very close to what i wanted , u seem to be awsome at these recipes il order the bits and try it

Shanedixon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just to clarify are these flavours flavour art whitch im guessing it is ? Or the flavour aprentice

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like hic beat me to it but here's what i came up with.
Cap lemon meringue pie- 2%
Fa lemon sicily- 1.8%
Tfa French vanilla ic- 1.8%
Inw biscuit- 0.3%
La cream cheese icing- 0.4%

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Honestly $20 ( roughly ) for 70mls isn't a bad price. To get started in diy you going to spend a lot more than that, unless there is other stuff you want to make. I was paying close to $25 for 50mls.
They hardest part for me about making my own is trying to figure all the flavors. You'll get one flavor from one company and the exact same from another and they will taste very different. It makes it hard to clone stuff.

20 UK pounds actually is just about $25... For 70ml, not extravagant, but if one vapes a lot, it could get pricey.

I've been DIYing for over 2 yrs, and honestly, trying to clone a bought juice is about the hardest part of it. I've never been really successful at it, *but* I've come up with a juice or two that wasn't bad in its own right, though it wasn't really that close to what I was aiming for.

I had my best success when I started from scratch -- I'd never vaped *anything* strawberry, so when I made a strawberry & cream, I had nothing to compare it to, to say, well it's not great... and it REALLY WAS great. 25 months later, it's still my ADV. :D

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Really hard to make an exact clone, but you will normally discover many other nice mixes in the process.
DIY is a fun hobby but can be a bit expensive starting out.
Cheap to make your own juice in the long run, but buying new flavors/brands along the way might be just break even, or cost even more than smoking.
But costs will usually taper off after you get more flavors, and can then make some decent juice.
Might take some time, patience, and rough spots, but the rewards of DIY are quite satisfying in the end, for most anyway.
Costing a little more to get off the stinkies is worth it IMO.

Shanedixon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys have taken all your comments in and i have made a purchase at dark star vapour to start with then im going to order from flavour art next week and order some concentrates for the lemon juice and give that a try

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks guys have taken all your comments in and i have made a purchase at dark star vapour to start with then im going to order from flavour art next week and order some concentrates for the lemon juice and give that a try
But at what shipping we be there but Bullcittyfavors.com is a where I get all my flavor and you get 6% off if u put I vu6 as code

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But at what shipping we be there but Bullcittyfavors.com is a where I get all my flavor and you get 6% off if u put I vu6 as code

I doubt if you get it at bullcittyfavors. Maybe bullcityflavors.

Andria

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But at what shipping we be there but Bullcityfavors.com is a where I get all my flavor and you get 6% off if u put I vu6 as code

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Use this one @ bullcityflavors.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shanedixon. How did you get on with Hic’s recipe? Is it anything like Satisfaction? Like you this was my all time favourite, but now it’s no longer in production, which is a real shame. I tried emailing Eco Vapours a couple of times but got no reply as it was manufactured in the UK for them. I’m desperate to get a good clone recipe, but the ingredients in Hic’s recipe don’t seem right for a lemon ice cream with waffle cone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

VU Sponsors