Become a Patron!

Recommended vaporizer

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So many vape styles it's hard to recommend something without knowing your vape style. Mouth to lung, direct lung. 10watts, 110watts?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Check out the VooPoo Drag Mini and the Horizon Falcon tank. The mod has a built in battery and is easy to use overall, the tank gives great flavor and the coils last for a fair amount of use.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome @Jason Smith. Tell us a little more about you. Are you an experienced vaper? Will this be your first time vaping? Do you currently smoke cigarettes? The more we know, the more help we can provide.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks for recommendation, why do you advise this vaporizer? if all vaporizer suitable for both CBD e-liquid and normal e-liquid?
I’m sorry, the volcano is not suitable for e-liquid. I forget sometimes that when you’re just starting out, you don’t really know what to ask.
In order to help you we need more information. What are you looking to do? Are you interested in vaping to quit smoking? If so how long have you smoked and how many packs a day did you consume. If not what are your reasons for wanting to try vaping? Blow clouds? Do tricks? Just vape-curious? With some of these answers we will be able to help you pick a vaporizer.

Jason Smith

Member For 1 Year
I’m sorry, the volcano is not suitable for e-liquid. I forget sometimes that when you’re just starting out, you don’t really know what to ask.
In order to help you we need more information. What are you looking to do? Are you interested in vaping to quit smoking? If so how long have you smoked and how many packs a day did you consume. If not what are your reasons for wanting to try vaping? Blow clouds? Do tricks? Just vape-curious? With some of these answers we will be able to help you pick a vaporizer.
o_O:oops: I just start to vape, and curious about CBD eliquid

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Some of us older dogs might have been into stuff it's just better to not bring up, volcanoes might mean more than a person thinks. He was being quite lively in tossing it out as a quick sarcastic response. Yep, us old dogs still got it ... *lol*

Granted it took me a bit to get back. Seems through the out door is no longer PC, damn meter maids. I'll park my feet where they plant themselves any day.

VU Sponsors