Become a Patron!

Recommendations for Wife?

tprivitor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So me and the wife both quit $stink $ticks on clearomizers but I quickly upgrade to a sub tank on a kbox.
My wife thinks its too much but she still wanted an upgrade. I got her an purple eVOD but she its very flimsy, dinky, short battery life, and just tastes like crap most of the time. A friend gave her a Aspire Nautilus on a Vision Spinner but its too big and bulky for her to carry around day to day or at work.

She wants something else but I dont know what to get her.

I was looking at the Innokin Endura T18 because its comes in pink and seems good for a mouth to lung hitter but Ive read alot of reviews that say it gets too hot. Then I was looking at the eGo Ones but I heard the draw is too tight. So now I just dont know. She doesn't want something too big she cant fit it in her purse and she wants something GIRLY!!! Maybe something thats a top-fill so I dont have to keep refilling her tank for her.
I also dont want to spend alot cause she is only hits it a few times a day but i think if she gets something with a better taste she might toke it more.......

I made the mistake of asking the girl at the vape store for a girly mod. Well I thing she got a bit offended and offered some big box called a "snow something" for over a hundred bucks and told me she was a girl and thats what she used.... not what I had in mind lol

Any recommendations???

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL...........My Victorian lady

IMG_0712_zps6f46df16.jpg

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So me and the wife both quit $stink $ticks on clearomizers but I quickly upgrade to a sub tank on a kbox.
My wife thinks its too much but she still wanted an upgrade. I got her an purple eVOD but she its very flimsy, dinky, short battery life, and just tastes like crap most of the time. A friend gave her a Aspire Nautilus on a Vision Spinner but its too big and bulky for her to carry around day to day or at work.

She wants something else but I dont know what to get her.

I was looking at the Innokin Endura T18 because its comes in pink and seems good for a mouth to lung hitter but Ive read alot of reviews that say it gets too hot. Then I was looking at the eGo Ones but I heard the draw is too tight. So now I just dont know. She doesn't want something too big she cant fit it in her purse and she wants something GIRLY!!! Maybe something thats a top-fill so I dont have to keep refilling her tank for her.
I also dont want to spend alot cause she is only hits it a few times a day but i think if she gets something with a better taste she might toke it more.......

I made the mistake of asking the girl at the vape store for a girly mod. Well I thing she got a bit offended and offered some big box called a "snow something" for over a hundred bucks and told me she was a girl and thats what she used.... not what I had in mind lol

Any recommendations???

My recommendation (and most common seller to "wives") is the eVic Mini VT. it's quite compact, very much future proof, and has no hard corners which seems to be a big selling point.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My recommendation (and most common seller to "wives") is the eVic Mini VT. it's quite compact, very much future proof, and has no hard corners which seems to be a big selling point.
I think, you ment Evic VTC Mini. With it's firmware upgraded to V3.0, you have a 75W mod, that also has a TC mode for stainless steel (SS), as well as 3 memory slots for TCR. Best bang for the buck in it's category.

tprivitor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How about the Pink Subox Nano? It's tiny and girly pink but probably a lot better than what she's using.

IMG_2269_large.JPG

It looks bigger in the pic than it really is. ;)
Well this is what I have just in back and she thinks its too much. She dont like the huge clouds or whatever but i know she would love the colors!!!!

tprivitor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These looks good!! almost clones the Ego Ones with a bigger tank!!!

Yup and you can use that tank on other mods or use other tanks on the mod. It seems pretty simple to operate and they are very aesthetically pleasing. I don't generally put a lot of stock in what reviewers who receive products from manufactures for free but Grimm seems to be honest when it comes to his opinion on hardware and he seemed to really like it. I'm interested to hear which direction you guys go in so please let us know.

tprivitor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I just ordered her a new kit.....
Based on the recomendations of @skt239 and @grimgreen
I have decided to buy.............

moto-plus-kit-pink-1.jpg

I dont know if she will like the sub ohm coils but i found they also have 1 ohm coils sold separately if she dont!!!

tprivitor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Moving to VV mod area :)
Why??? I was asking for a general recommendation.....And I didn't pick a VV mod so why move it? Just Curious??!!

BTW
I know your the Super Mod but damn... you could have at least replied to my pick or maybe answered my question or provided any type of feed back....
But NO, just I see you replied 2 minutes again, I'M MOVING YOUR POST!!

tisk tisk

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why??? I was asking for a general recommendation.....And I didn't pick a VV mod so why move it? Just Curious??!!

BTW
I know your the Super Mod but damn... you could have at least replied to my pick or maybe answered my question or provided any type of feed back....
But NO, just I see you replied 2 minutes again, I'M MOVING YOUR POST!!

tisk tisk
LOL, I like my clouper mini and the Eleaf GS tank I also have a shark DNA 30 that kicks ass for my type of vaping, I also like my V2 IPV mini and lets not forget the SXK 60, that one has a great rectangular box mod shape, fits in the hand really well, and theres the Provari mini, which I use on occasion, along with my new Sigelei 30 that also is a good on the go mod, I have others but didn't want to write a book...Hope that helped:)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I moved it because a majority of the posts were about VV mods, I can move it to Vaping no category if that pleases you moreo_O

VU Sponsors