Become a Patron!

Recommendations For US Manufactured Substitute For Nautilus Tank?

I am relatively new to vaping. I am using a ProVari classic and Nautilus tank. I have been happy with the Nautilus tank so far but recently found the discussion on this forum about the Nautilus tank not being made of stainless as advertised.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a truly stainless American made tank that would be of equal or better quality than the Nautilus?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Besides, if you buy American made, It would cost you $300, you would have to be "invited" to buy one and half of them wouldn't work right out of the factory...lol. Go America!

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Besides, if you buy American made, It would cost you $300, you would have to be "invited" to buy one and half of them wouldn't work right out of the factory...lol. Go America!
The truth in this post is terrifyingly accurate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Council of Vapor makes the Stratos tank. While it's designed in the US, according to company it is made in Taiwan. You may want to contact them for more info. The tank looks awesome and appears to use Nautilus coils.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Council of Vapor makes the Stratos tank. While it's designed in the US, according to company it is made in Taiwan. You may want to contact them for more info. The tank looks awesome and appears to use Nautilus coils.
They look like nautilus coils, but it's been confirmed that they are not compatible with the nautilus BVC coils, and their proprietary coils seem to be quite bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Closest thing I've seen is the beyond vape silo tank, uses regular aspire bvc but not Nautilus coils. Not sure if it's us made or not, but I think that's my next upgrade.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Silo manufacture is outsourced to China. I don't have the link handy but there was a thread at ECF where a BV rep confirmed via email that someone copy and pasted that the chimney on the Silo was plated brass as well. He did assert that it was well plated brass.

VU Sponsors