Become a Patron!

Recommend a full setup for me

Hello...all....
I'm a novice but chain vaper. Currently I'm using Ijust2 kit. I'm always vape 0mg and 70+VG. Now I want to upgrade. So please recommend a full setup for me.

My requirements are -

Price: 120usd Max for full setup

Full Setup Size:
Height 130mm - 140mm
Width 38mm - 42mm
Depth 25mm - 28mm

Battery:
Factor: Interchangeable 18650
Count: 2

Resistance Range: 0.05ohm - 3.5ohm

Variable Wattage: 1W - 150W

Sub obm tank or RDA or RTA (any which is best for this mod)

VW + TC and VV (if possible)

Connection Threading: 510

Lock Option (If possible)

Silver/ Black/ Gun Metal

and Obviously Good Looking

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Varitube Renegade V2 for the mod.

No idea on the tank.

Cheers, Jim

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think those dimensions in a two battery mod are achievable, but the VapeMX 150 is pretty close. The MOD dimensions are 92mm x 47mm x 23mm. I just received one of these today, and it is the smallest dual 18650 I have come across. With a Moonshot tank the overall height is exactly 130mm. Something like the Goblin Mini, Geekvape Avacado, or most RDA's will put under 140mm. You can see the overall specs at VaporDNA, it checks most of your boxes, but not all. Max res is 2.5 and no VV.

They are priced cheaper at Fastech, but per a facebook post a saw from VapeMX, those units are not covered by warranty. I've only been using it for an hour, so I don't have much insight I can offer other than it is super compact and light, but not the most robust feeling device.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would recommend an iStick TC40W and a Nautilus Mini for the easiest most pleasurable carefree vaping experience if you are a beginner.

just my 2 cents .............. :fyi:

F

fckaugust8th

The new eleaf Pico 75w TC with the Melo 3 mini or the Wismec Presa 100w (uses 1 26650 battery) TC and the tfv4 micro kit (2.5, 3.5, and 5 ml in one tank). They may seem underpowered since you said 150w and 2 batteries, but in TC mode you can run 0.08ohms on most of them. I'm guessing you DL and tfv4 tanks are more likely to fit your needs, the Melo 3 micro will be a little tighter draw.
The Presa 100w is one sale at gearbest, you'd spend about $65 for mod and tank.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
how married are you to the measurements

the closest I think you will come is going to be a 100w 26650 mod like the vaporflask stout or the beyond vape centurion.

or perhaps the osmodus manikin?

F

fckaugust8th

The Presa and the stout are on sale at gearbest. BTW the Presa has a lock button.

Last edited by a moderator:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
RX200 or XCubeII+Boreas RTA (These are great mods for the money and well within the limit for your wallet and the Boreas is the Best RTA Ive ever used...hands down

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
how married are you to the measurements

the closest I think you will come is going to be a 100w 26650 mod like the vaporflask stout or the beyond vape centurion.

or perhaps the osmodus manikin?
I second the vapor flask stout. I am really surprised by the extended battery time I get out of the 26650 batt compared to my other single 18650. I really think this is the closest I have come to my DNA 200 mods. I just received a TFV4 micro and am really enjoying that, almost as much as my crowns. It comes with different sizes of glass so you can make it just about as short as you like.

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would recommend going bigger and getting a RX200 with a TFV4, a bit bigger but great vape with great battery life and the options are ended for tanks and RDAs after that point.

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recommend snow wolf 1.5 and uwell crown. Crown has massive clouds and flavor with the .25 coils. My tfv4 And my rx200 didn't get along together and it kept shorting out my mod, saying atomizer low. The 510 pin on the tfv4 is actually a bit longer than most tanks, which is why that happens. I got an arctic first gen to replace the tfv4 And never had that problem since.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't like the Snow Wolf 1.5 or the RX200. I find the Snow Wolf has a slow response as does the RX. For tanks they are okay but not fond of them for my RDAs. The ramp up is a bit slower than I like. Now take rthis with a grain of salt. I primarily use mechs. When I use a regulated it is almost always Yihi chips set top powerful+. I have the Swoop ( dual 350j V1 - 150), the Sx Mini Ml class (Sx350j-V2 - 85 in bypass) and the IPV5 (Sx 330-200). I find the Yihi chips superb. I like them as much as the DNA200.

So if I was buying something that was not a Yihi - I second the vaporflask stout - great mod - I have the ss version. I also have an asmodus minikin pearl white and I'm looking for a second in black. I favor both these mods for their size. They fit in my pocket. Also the GX 120 chip is USA designed in ther minikin and the battery life off that chip is exceptional similar tio the Yihi chip but it allows you top drop to 3.2 volts before dshutting off and the Yihi is around 3.5 - 3.6. The Stout uses the joytech chipset - same as cuboid or evic or RX200 but it seems to respond faster for some reason. Maybe it was tweaked for the Stout - don't know. I prefer the minikin myself. It is the smallest dual battery device I've ever used.

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't like the Snow Wolf 1.5 or the RX200. I find the Snow Wolf has a slow response as does the RX. For tanks they are okay but not fond of them for my RDAs. The ramp up is a bit slower than I like. Now take rthis with a grain of salt. I primarily use mechs. When I use a regulated it is almost always Yihi chips set top powerful+. I have the Swoop ( dual 350j V1 - 150), the Sx Mini Ml class (Sx350j-V2 - 85 in bypass) and the IPV5 (Sx 330-200). I find the Yihi chips superb. I like them as much as the DNA200.

So if I was buying something that was not a Yihi - I second the vaporflask stout - great mod - I have the ss version. I also have an asmodus minikin pearl white and I'm looking for a second in black. I favor both these mods for their size. They fit in my pocket. Also the GX 120 chip is USA designed in ther minikin and the battery life off that chip is exceptional similar tio the Yihi chip but it allows you top drop to 3.2 volts before dshutting off and the Yihi is around 3.5 - 3.6. The Stout uses the joytech chipset - same as cuboid or evic or RX200 but it seems to respond faster for some reason. Maybe it was tweaked for the Stout - don't know. I prefer the minikin myself. It is the smallest dual battery device I've ever used.
I agree completely. I don't know what it is about the Stout. It seems to ramp up with the best, close to DNA200 and mini ml class. The big difference is the battery life. I don't know if it is the 26550 or what, but I get 3X the battery life out of the Stout as the mini ml. My mini ml starts to give weak hits with 50% battery showing.

VU Sponsors