Become a Patron!

recipes by arnie?

ADV_search

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am fairly new to diy mixing. I have noticed a "crap ton" of arnie's recipes. I never see any response to any of his recipes. Can i get some help is he a recipe regurgitater or a fricking brillint mixer? he is passionate for sure for that alone i give him mad props. I would love to talk with him. Can anyone shed some light on this topic, for this flavor junkie? WHATS THE DEAL?

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
You can find him on here, ecf and facebook and normally he will respond. He is a pretty nice guy.
What kind of help do you need? Study his flavorings and recipes and create your own decision..
just remember, what I might like, or taste, or think, you might think differently..
that is the beauty of diy juice :)

ADV_search

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I understand everyone has different tastes. I guess what im trying to say is that being newer to diy mixing, i used sites like this one or e-liquid-recipes ect.... to get me started on provin adv recipes. What i have observed is that most people have less than 10 recipes posted , it seems like more than half are really simple formulas, 3 flavors or less, some only one flavor and a base with a fancy name.Now im not saying alot of people dont have complex recipes, they do, but arnie has like 200 (most of them complex) posted by far more than anyone i have observed.As a diy newb its got me wondering . WHATS THE DEAL?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
He is not the only one with a lot of recipes online.
that is what the deal is, and you are new-ish here.. lol.. :p

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Arnie has a lot of recipes, nice guy. A lot of them are posted in other places, other forums, other programs. Read through the recipes and you will see many that are familiar, just all gathered into one place. I still think the best ones are right here!

ADV_search

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your right, hic is brilliant, i cant help to feel i have come to the right place to share and gather helpful experiances here at uv .

VU Sponsors