Erck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Erck do you have a link for that flavoring
Erck do you have a link for that flavoring

hk: Sure do: http://www.mtbakervapor.com/electronic-cigarette-flavors?sort=featured&page=7

Top left offering on page 7. Shows a bowl of sherbet scoops, but - - - - - - wait for it - - - - - - NO SPOON Hold the applause, I'll be in the room all week.. They have screwed up their web site beyond belief, so the DIY flavors are hard to find. Go to the DIY heading and click and in small letters, on the left side, about half way down the page, is the word "flavors". Click on that and it will take you to the concentrates.

Eric

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This should be simple for somebody that knows what they're doing, which is not me. I want to make a straight up Menthol. I need a recipe for FA Menthol Arctic. Aiming for 6% nic. I've gone through about 120mls of E Liquid marts MA and find it quite enjoyable.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This should be simple for somebody that knows what they're doing, which is not me. I want to make a straight up Menthol. I need a recipe for FA Menthol Arctic. Aiming for 6% nic. I've gone through about 120mls of E Liquid marts MA and find it quite enjoyable.
Id start at maybe 1 or 2 % . I havent tried the fa version ( not a menthol kid of guy) but from what I have read thats a good starting point.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone have a good Coke recipe that has the "fizz" not the syrup ending?

My "Holy Grail" for Coke is FlavourArt Cola at 3-4%. With cherry is my favorite, but you could drop in your favorite creamy vanilla, or get fancy and make a Cuba Libre, or add some whiskey or rum... FA Cola is clear flavoring, very realistic flavor, not syrupy, has that bubbly effect more than any other other colas I've tried and needs no steep at all.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A menthol with a twist recipe that I have a ton of people loving is below.

* 2% Menthol (10% dillution, can get it straight from WL branded TFA)
* 2% Koolada TFA
* .5% Spearmint TFA

I have to mix this in 500ml batches, damn sister goes through 200ml a month on me.

My first post on here ever.
Wondering if anyone has a bluemoon ice cream recipe.
This is a rather elusive recipe even in the candy and ice cream world.
Fingers crossed :)

Erck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first post on here ever.
Wondering if anyone has a bluemoon ice cream recipe.
This is a rather elusive recipe even in the candy and ice cream world.
Fingers crossed :)

Tyler: Welcome to the forum. You have hit a buzz saw of mixologyist here. They are incredible and I am sure some one will get you to your flavor. However, we must first know what Bluemoon ice cream is like. If you can describe the flavor YOU taste that you want to clone. You is in caps because, everyone's taster is different and what the advert says, may not be what you taste.

Again, welcome
Eric

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heathers Heavenly Vapes has Legend. I've made a few of the Legend clone recipes found on the web but none came close to the real thing. If anyone has a good clone, would sure appreciate it.

simartspoako

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Spoako: AWESOME! I just tried the Antidote clone I mixed hoping it would be the one you are looking for and it is simply out of this cotton pickin world. WOW I hope your flavors arrive soon and you are able to try this yourself. It has steeped for about a week and I can not believe the way it has come together. It was good the next day after I made it and I didn't expect much difference after 5 or 6 days. Did I get a pleasant surprise. I was at the shop yesterday and my friend said the web guy was almost finished redoing the web site. I told him that I had 38 new flavors for him to get to the web guy, but now I think it will be 39. I can't believe how good this stuff is.

Eric
Sorry for the late reply... I was away from my computer for a week... I'll be ordering supplies soon (hopefully next week or so) and I'll try to replicate your Antidote clone recipe... Most likely I'll be getting all TFA flavors since I can get these locally... I'll update you and message you maybe about the steeping details...

Btw... I didn't get the part about the "web guy" hee hee... Are you getting online store or something.... Let me know I would like to check it out... :)

Erck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for the late reply... I was away from my computer for a week... I'll be ordering supplies soon (hopefully next week or so) and I'll try to replicate your Antidote clone recipe... Most likely I'll be getting all TFA flavors since I can get these locally... I'll update you and message you maybe about the steeping details...

Btw... I didn't get the part about the "web guy" hee hee... Are you getting online store or something.... Let me know I would like to check it out... :)

Spoako:

No problem on the delay.

Make sure you lay in some FA, or equivalent, MTS. There are enough ingredients that cause a juice to be rough around the edges, that after a while, my mouth and throat start taking to me and I don't want you to have that "pleasure". Some of the other brands offer a like product, I just don;t recall the names. To be quite truthful, I don't know which molecules are used in all the concentrates used, so I can't say weather the burn is acid or base generated. I would guess acid, but not sure and to lazy this morning to chase down the answer. 2 am to bed, 7:30 to rise, makes an old fart lazy.

Steeping. I am an advocate of steeping. Weather you heat, shake 'n' Vape, or let the juice set for a period of time (i.e., 2 hrs to 6 weeks or more), that time and methodology are needed to allow the compounds to totally mix and/or for any ether's to evaporate...There is a lady on this forum that has the best idea for steeping I have heard. She tosses the bottle into a slow cooker, or crock pot, I think she said on LOW, for about 3 hours. How easy and convenient is that. I pop water into the microwave, bring it to a boil, and toss in the bottle(s). Trouble with my method, it oly stays hot about 10 or 15 minutes. But, any method you use is good if it heats the contents of the bottle to somewhere north of 150 degrees. Let me modify that statement. Any method EXCEPT, placing the bottle in the micro and nuking it. Some of the molecules used in concentrates, have a very low flash point.

The "guy", is my friend who owns a vape shop and the one I mix for. He is redoing his web site. He has about 1200 different flavors total (for people to try, in the shop) of which he keeps about 200 available at the test bar. These he rotates and of the 1200, about 150 are multi concentrate flavors I have developed. In fact, I have been sick (heart) and tied to the house sience about the middle of February and I have 35 new flavors I've been able to develop and will be taking to him today.

Eric

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Steeping. I am an advocate of steeping. Weather you heat, shake 'n' Vape, or let the juice set for a period of time (i.e., 2 hrs to 6 weeks or more), that time and methodology are needed to allow the compounds to totally mix and/or for any ether's to evaporate...There is a lady on this forum that has the best idea for steeping I have heard. She tosses the bottle into a slow cooker, or crock pot, I think she said on LOW, for about 3 hours. How easy and convenient is that. I pop water into the microwave, bring it to a boil, and toss in the bottle(s). Trouble with my method, it oly stays hot about 10 or 15 minutes. But, any method you use is good if it heats the contents of the bottle to somewhere north of 150 degrees. Let me modify that statement. Any method EXCEPT, placing the bottle in the micro and nuking it. Some of the molecules used in concentrates, have a very low flash point.

I agree with avoiding the microwave steep. I believe with crock pots though you typically want to put them on 'warm' setting NOT high, medium or low. I'll give a slightly different perspective here, I try to steep all my juices about 3 hours (speed steep with heat) but I make an effort to keep them BELOW 150F. about 135-145 seems to be the sweet spot for me whether I'm using a candle warmer for a small batch ~135F or a crock pot on warm for a larger batch ~145F. 3 hours at that temp works wonders (I go top off for both methods to allow alcohol to evaporate) and most of my juices by the next day have 'changed colors' if they contain nic which is usually the hint to me that they are ready to vape.

POOHBEAR

Somebody please help me with Epic Juice or Perfection Vapes' Apple Jax. OoO and FW Apple Jacks flavorings taste nothing like the cereal.
I add cinnamon roll and apple to fw version
mebody please help me with Epic Juice or Perfection Vapes' Apple Jax. OoO and FW Apple Jacks flavorings taste nothing like the cereal.[/QUOTE]
I add a lil cinnamon roll and apple to the fw ve

Ashlie Gantt

Member For 4 Years
Need help to recreate eve's nectar by seduce juice please!!!!

This WAS a regular purchase for me. They discontinued it.... Now I've got to try to reproduce it. Here's the description. I'll put my questions afterwards.

Eve’s Nectar – I love Chocolate. I love Mint. I love Apples. But together?! The apple is a crisp red apple. The chocolate and mint remind me of a chocolate mint ice cream. The vape comes across as a smooth blend of the three flavors; chocolate and apple on the forefront in an even mix with a cool mint undertone.

1. Go with a chocolate mint concentrate or buy the two separate?

2. Which vendors have the most realistic red apple flavor, and best chocolate, mint or chocolate mint flavor?

3. What would you recommend starting ratios to be? (The mint is very light, just enough to know it's there)

NOTE: I'm hoping to not have to steep, as it's a juice I love so much, I would love to vape it straight away. I chain vape it! But, I intend to do a max vg version, so steeping may be required.

TIA!!!!

Erck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

This WAS a regular purchase for me. They discontinued it.... Now I've got to try to reproduce it. Here's the description. I'll put my questions afterwards.

Eve’s Nectar – I love Chocolate. I love Mint. I love Apples. But together?! The apple is a crisp red apple. The chocolate and mint remind me of a chocolate mint ice cream. The vape comes across as a smooth blend of the three flavors; chocolate and apple on the forefront in an even mix with a cool mint undertone.

2. Which vendors have the most realistic red apple flavor, and best chocolate, mint or chocolate mint flavor?

3. What would you recommend starting ratios to be? (The mint is very light, just enough to know it's there)

NOTE: I'm hoping to not have to steep, as it's a juice I love so much, I would love to vape it straight away. I chain vape it! But, I intend to do a max vg version, so steeping may be required.

TIA!!!!

ASH: This could be a fun project. To answer your questions:

1. I would suggest getting individual flavor concentrates rater than combo flavor concentrates, simply because you have more control over your mix.

2. This is open to individual taste and experiences. I make a Baked Apple that has a good apple note. but I have tried using the same apple in other recipes and had to adjust the hell out of the recipe to get the apple to come through. So, that said I will suggest you go with TFA's double apple. It has a good apple taste. This is available from TPA/TFA direct or from Wizard Labs. WL repackages TFA and sells it to you for $1.49 per 8 ml bottle. The chocolate is a little hard to define, they are all pretty close when compared to each other. According to whoever "they" are, they say Capella has the chocolate. I prefer Cocoa by FA. Cocoa provides a good chocolate flavor, but I find it a little to "crisp". I like that melt and coat your mouth chocolate, so I temper with a little TFA Milk Chocolate from WL. That said, I must add, that's not all of the story. And this where a lot of people get frustrated and stop trying to get that real chocolate candy taste. You need to add some VANILLA. Just a touch - like 1% in a 10 ml batch or a drop if you are making less. To make the chocolate even creamier, add 7% of Acetyl Pyrazine (5%) to your 10 ml batch of chocolate (don't worry I will get this down to the nectar recipe in a minute) along with 3 ml sweet cream. Now for the thinking on the mint. I would go with Koolada instead of a "mint flavor". You mentioned the coolness instead of the minty-ness. 1 or 2% at the most, in the whole batch. Use TFA/TPA or WL for the Koolada. If I did go with a mint, I would go with Cream de Minthe. See a thread here? Everything is creamy and rich.

3. What percentages? Well less build a recipe and see what we get.

Making a 3ml batch:
Dbl Apple (TFA) 14%
Cocoa (FA) 6%
Milk Chocolate (Cap or TFA) 8%
Acetyl Pyrazine (5%) (TFA) 5%
Sweet Cream (TFA) 1%
Koolada (TFA) 1%
OPTIONAL - Cream de Minthe (TFA) 3%

Since you don't want to wait for it to steep in, we are going to have to do something to help it come together.

Bottle the mix and cap it, give it a good shaking. Put a pot on stove with about 2 inches of water in it and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to a point where the water stops boiling and simmering, but keeps the water about 150 degrees F. Throw the mixed juice in the pot and leave it about a half hour. 15 minutes into the heat treating, remove the bottle from the water and give it a proper shaking. At the end of the heat treating, give it another good shake. Ready to try! ! !

Ok Ash. That is off the top of my head, so give it a try and let me know how close we came.

Eric

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ASH: This could be a fun project. To answer your questions:

3. What percentages? Well less build a recipe and see what we get.

Making a 3ml batch:
Dbl Apple (TFA) 14%
Cocoa (FA) 6%
Sweet Cream (TFA) 1%
Koolada (TFA) 1%

Eric

Holy Cow.
My taste buds would have to be shaved off to need these percentages.
You're not far from dropping nicotine straight into the flavor bottles.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ahhh boy..

Making a 3ml batch:
Dbl Apple (TFA) 14%
Cocoa (FA) 6%
Sweet Cream (TFA) 1%
Koolada (TFA) 1%

Eric

@Erck those percentages might work for you.. but you may want to cut those high percentages in half when sharing..
I can understand tongue burn out.. and watered flavors.. :/
there are some that when they see such high percentages, shudder.. as it is rare taste buds are lost..
they do come back over time..

I'd suggest to try and lower yours as well, in time, within a couple weeks at most.. yours will come back too..
its a waste of flavoring..

I am not picking on you, so please, do not take it personal. I know I appreciate your helping out and look forward to more.. :)

also on the koolada.. after a few days, that stuff will go poof..
try using .5% menthol for the coolness.. the menthol is virtually tasteless and you will still get the cooling effect.

Could do with some help making Apple Pie. The one I liked the best was MFS Apple Pie.
Have tried TFA apple pie not even close.
As a tip to some of the recipes I see here. Try Kola Nut Extract look it up. Blends well with VG and has an interesting taste .
use it with my coke flavors and Tobacco flavors.
I think the high flavor % is recommended when people do not want to steep. Nothing to do with taste buds.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@chinoy

you might want to sign up for ecigexpress newsletters.. they always have some good recipes too..

here is one that came in today.. might be close to what you are looking for:
APPLE PIE PUNCH

There is no better way to start off the first days of fall than with a steaming barrel of slightly sweet, completely spiked, apple pie punch.

Ingredients:
Apple Pie by Signature
Cinnamon Ceylon by FlavourArt
Butter Rum by FlavorsExpress
Unflavored Base

This Recipe Makes: 10ml

Mixing Instructions:

9.00 ml. Unflavored Base
0.70 ml. Apple Pie by Signature

0.25 ml. Cinnamon Ceylon by FlavourArt
0.05 ml. Butter Rum by FlavorsExpress

good luck! :)

I've been searching everywhere for a clone of AltCig's Churro. Has anyone come up with anything? Their Butterscotch Cookie Bliss is also one I'd like to find a clone of.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

TIA!!!!

My starting point would be:

FA Cocoa 1.5%
FA Chocolate 1.5%
FA Fuji Apple 1.5%
FA Apple 1%
FA Peppermint 1%
FA Cookie 1%
FA Vienna Cream .5%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra .5%

Very hard to find a "true" Red Apple flavoring.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anybody know the ingredients for vaping watch 12:50? It tastes like hazelnut, French vanilla, tobacco, and chocolate. I'd like to modify it.

ktrilla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the wonderful world of DIY. Tall order. It is said, "Antidote, is the hardest flavor to duplicate". I'll give it a shot and let you know the recipe. Primarily, it is Watermelon, Apple, Spearmint, and a touch of bubblegum at the end. If I could taste and or smell it, the job would be a little easier. Bamskilicious has their own line and they have Hansen. Hansen is Chinese, the good news they are ISO9000 compliant. That means they aren't going off into left field and mixing a molecule from the sewers of Singapore, so we have a fairly stable platform to work from. I don't use Hansen's concentrates, even though they are available from ecig. I will use mostly TFA,. The larger % required are more forgiving and easier to manipulate. If you want to work on it too, I am going to start with:

Watermelon (TFA) 12%
Spearmint (MTB)** 8%
Apple (TFA) 10%
Bubble Gum (TFA)* 5%

NOTES
** I am almost out of Mt. Bakers Spearmint and have ordered TFA as a replacement. That will be different.

TFA Apple peaks @ 13%. Since note much is said about the Apple component, I'll throttle back some, but it is weak and can't compete with the Spearmint, so we need to mix it on the heavy side.

* I suspect they use the bubble gum as the sweetener and depending upon the Bubble Gum concentrate they have chosen, there will be a different flavor

There is a starting point, with some thinking out loud, for us to start with. We won't be the only one's. There is a great guy on here that goes by HIC, he too is a mixologist with extraordinary talent and he will probably jump in, along with others. Maybe some of them have actually tried Antidote and can shed lots of light on the subject.

Eric
Was wondering how this worked out ? I have also read that there is banana in this mix . Anyone tried this or have any thoughts?

simartspoako

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was wondering how this worked out ? I have also read that there is banana in this mix . Anyone tried this or have any thoughts?
Yup some people says that can taste banana to it... but for me its has bubblegum and spearmint is dominant flavor... To be honest, I was not able to recognize the taste of watermelon and apple to the original... Its kinda indescribable to my taste(in a good way)... I may need to experiment adding banana flavor soon...

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm craving a good amaretto. Anybody know a good amaretto recipe?

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been searching everywhere for a clone of AltCig's Churro. Has anyone come up with anything? Their Butterscotch Cookie Bliss is also one I'd like to find a clone of.

I've been told you can get a good Churro from these ingredients, but I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to add these to my next order.
Flavor West - Cinnamon Roll 15%
Flavor West - Churro 5%

I love Churro so I'm going to give this a try and see if it passes the taste test. If not I will modify it and post my thoughts on the results. If you just used Churro, maybe adding the cinnamon roll will give it the true Churro flavor. If you beat me to it key me know!

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never seen FA in a b&m store, but there are lots of online sources.

I got in contact with a local one called Vapor Fumes and she wants to start selling it out of her store. 4$ for 15ml. Maybe I can get some samples for cheap for her if she wants me to try them. Fingers crossed.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got in contact with a local one called Vapor Fumes and she wants to start selling it out of her store. 4$ for 15ml. Maybe I can get some samples for cheap for her if she wants me to try them. Fingers crossed.
That's not a bad price for retail really. Online you'll usually see $2.99-$3.99 for 10ml. However you can also order 120ml for $18 from RTS Vapes as well as a small handful of other shops.

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bombies nana cream clone?

thanks in advance

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
where did you get your citric acid?
I buy mine from a local brew shop. Actually, restocked today. A pound cost me $5.99 and will probably last me another year or 10.

1/4tsp dissolved in 10ml of PG, OR 1 gram mixed in 9 grams of PG (if you prefer to use a scale for stuff). This provides a 10% solution in PG.

Only DiY type shop where I have seen it online is: http://www.nudenicotine.com/product/citric-acid-solutions-5-15/ - The PG solution would be the most commonly used one and I think he indicates that.

You don't need much, but odds are if you look around you can find it locally anywhere they sell canning supplies. My local grocer doesn't carry it but a couple a little further away do. You do want to make sure it's PURE Citric Acid. Frequently they come in a ball type form and contain ~2% silicon dioxide which you don't want to be vaping to my knowledge.

Local drug stores, health food stores will typically carry it as well. You only need a tiny bit as I said, 3/4 tsp makes you 30ml which will make a TON of juice. If you've never used it before, it works phenomenally well @ 1 drop per ml in all sorts of fruity vapes. Really helps the flavors to pop.

Obviously the drop method is not consistent, for me using 1ml pipettes for my drops, it works out to 2.85%.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Check out bull city online. if I'm not mIstaken They carry 10ml sealed flavor extracts fRom FA

vaping one day at a time

VU Sponsors