Become a Patron!

RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

I'm dying to vape a really clean blueberry cold recipe but I can't find that anywhere :(:(
looking for something like a blueberry slushy juice

Captain Crunch in Milk.... Does any one have a recipe for Captain Crunch in Milk? Where I live we had a small liquid shop that made it. The shop closed it's doors and now I can't get any. The flavor was like a bowl that was sitting for a little while and the crunch was almost gone. Sweet milk on the exhale. But you never lost the Captain Crunch flavor...

I know that you might not know, but in Portugal we have an ejuice that - for me - is the bomb. It's called Draco (KOSMOS by Leon Spirit).

The description of the ejuice is: A sweet balance between Tobacco and Vanilla, an ADV of excellence.

When you smell it, it really does smell sweet, vanilla like and a hint of tobacco. But the main smell, by far and from a far, is a distinctive "sweet popcorn" like.

Can anyone try to replicate this ejuice?

I know that you might not know, but in Portugal we have an ejuice that - for me - is the bomb. It's called Draco (KOSMOS by Leon Spirit).

The description of the ejuice is: A sweet balance between Tobacco and Vanilla, an ADV of excellence.

When you smell it, it really does smell sweet, vanilla like and a hint of tobacco. But the main smell, by far and from a far, is a distinctive "sweet popcorn" like.

Can anyone try to replicate this ejuice?

donnierocker1983.dg

Member For 1 Year
I need a clone for ferrum city's, cereal 11. Is there anyone out there that's ever heard of this and if so could you get me close? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Before going to diy my favorite juice was happy end blue cotton candy by philly Vape society. Its a blue razz cotton candy. I have been truing to clone or get near this without any luck. Tried cap blue raspberry cotton candy and some other blue razz flavors to bump up the blue taste but no luck. Any help?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Kat

Member For 4 Years
Would anyone be willing to share recipe for Vice City Ice (Hurricane Vapor, out of business) or a very close clone? That is the only flavor my son vapes - we bought as many bottles as we could afford during their going out of business sale but time marches on and I've tried to come up with a workable DIY. Unfortunately no success so far. TIA

Please Guys i need help with the recipe of Pink Panther Smoothie 12mg , unfortunately can't duplicate or find it anywhere , is the masters here can help ?

New to diy. Anybody have recipes for: Rounds Water dragon and/or Flave Lab melon bubble rush. I've looked through multiple sites for clones but have had no luck. They are my two all day Vapes. Someone please help.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Just some tips about requesting clone recipes. Most of us are likely not familiar with the juice. Give a detailed description of what you taste when you vape it and what it smells like.
Try doing an Internet search for it. There are literally thousands of clone recipes out there. If you can't resource all the flavors tell us what you do have and we can help with using subs.
Last thing, a 1:1 clone is near impossible but as good as or better is a doable reality.

OK here is a description for Yeti Vapes Haze. Not expecting for a 1 - 1 exact tasting ejuice but a similar taste would be great. Or maybe some of you experts can tell me what would be a buttery custard I could use to mix with hazelnut. I know the hazelnut that Yeti Vapes uses is TPA Hazelnut. Just got to figure what custard to add to it. Thank a grand for any help.

Attachments

• 20190501_140458.jpg
    20190501_140458.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 22

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK here is a description for Yeti Vapes Haze. Not expecting for a 1 - 1 exact tasting ejuice but a similar taste would be great. Or maybe some of you experts can tell me what would be a buttery custard I could use to mix with hazelnut. I know the hazelnut that Yeti Vapes uses is TPA Hazelnut. Just got to figure what custard to add to it. Thank a grand for any help.
You could try this one
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ut%20Custard&usg=AOvVaw03sY7L53f1krNGEV5STfX7

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I don’t care for custards so can't help there. Ask in the Daily Mixing thread, great bunch over there.

Iv3shf

Member For 4 Years

Whenever I see a sentence like "You can't tell where one ends and the other one begins" I smell Triacetine miles away!
e.g. TPA Smooth: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/componentlist.aspx?sku_search=346017 or MTS by FA

I don't see it as a difficult profile, very few juice makers use complicated recipes or hard to find flavours, KISS is usually the line.. (3 to 4 flavours.. and an additive, so it's not hard to believe they used TPA Hazelnut and smooth sort of, they use pure Triacetine.. cheaper)
You could just make your very own "nutty" layer with AP, Pecan, Hazelnut just to say one.. but suit yourself.. and any custard you like, Premium Custard by FA, Vanilla Custard V1 (it's more buttery then V2), Custard by FLV (.75-1% ) if you want it more buttery add any butter, thicker? add a touch of FA Meringue, then add Smooth (sparingly!! 1% is more then enough) it's going to blur everything anyway and voilà!

I made it simple, because you have to find your own.. but it's not that difficult.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Caps VCV1 or FA Custard Premium would do the trick, I think. Most commercial juices use Caps, FW or TFA cause they’re cheap. You could also use Caps Golden Butter with a different custard to make it butterier.

I would love someone to clone vapergate's smurfs (crystal smurf preferably) since the others add die to the liquid.

It's supposed to be a blue raspberry slushie. But it is the best I've ever found

crystal-smurf-e1562081132979.jpg

Any help would be appreciated!

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a blue slushy recipe on this site that is pretty good. search for Blue Raspberry Slushy. It has the flavor from OSDIY Blue Ras Slush. I've made over 1000 ml according to my app.

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
Hey dear vapers

Anyone having a good clone recipe for this one... Love it

Thx in advance
5dfa24668ca4ca16b90d3e471c9657a5.jpg

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Has anyone seen a clone for Savage Jackman or French Dude French Toast? They’re the same, imho. Love them.

It’s a coffee cake cinnamon strawberry cream flavor.

Thanks!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

The box says strawberry. I wouldn’t mind it in blueberry, though. It’s yummy! One of the only pre made juices I can drain.

Thanks, Michelle! Hope you had a good New Years!

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
I miss a super recipe for a sweet delicious Graham Cracker Cookie covered with Vanilla Frosting and a tiny, tiny hint of Cinnamon.

Vanilla Frosting covered Graham Cracker Cookie thx .

Anyone out there?

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I miss a super recipe for a sweet delicious Graham Cracker Cookie covered with Vanilla Frosting and a tiny, tiny hint of Cinnamon.

Vanilla Frosting covered Graham Cracker Cookie thx .

Anyone out there?

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

How’s your Custard doing?

New to DIY so looking for something I was buying...

Bubbleberry - A balanced blend of bubblegum, twisted with the tantalizing treat of blue raspberry, which will make your mouth water!

Any suggestions?? TIA!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good thx.
But will let it step for some longer time now and maybe put some few drops of Sweetness in it... Depending...

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk

I’m glad you were able to get the flavors. I’m sure it’s a great recipe. It may not need any sweetener.
I’ve only made Kings Custard by Wayne Walker, but it’s yummy.

Looking for a buttered rum DIY recipe. Giant Vapes used to sell a Buttered Rum flavor made by Skipfish but they recently stopped selling it.

If anybody wants to request a certain recipe, put it here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Hi, I’ve been trying to do a clone of Jam Monster Raspberry. I finally found butter but I cannot find toast anywhere. I’ve tried to substitute with pound cake and next will try vanilla cupcake. If anyone has any recipes or ideas? Please help. Thanks ?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi, I’ve been trying to do a clone of Jam Monster Raspberry. I finally found butter but I cannot find toast anywhere. I’ve tried to substitute with pound cake and next will try vanilla cupcake. If anyone has any recipes or ideas? Please help. Thanks ?

Don't know about toast, but Wonder Flavours has a croissant flavor that might work.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does RF have a raspberry toast with jam? There’s more than a few mixers that believe that they use RF for those juices. RF Strawberry Jam with Toast, etc.....

Or maybe they used Strawberry Jam with Toast and bent the flavor to be more raspberry-ish?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I still don't understand how anybody can use Cereal 27 at 5%. It must be just me. That would make my whole mouth numb from all the acetyl pyrazine that's in it. Not casting aspersions on the recipe - obviously if it has "likes" then not everyone has my same experience. Just throwing my two cents out there, for whatever it might be worth.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still don't understand how anybody can use Cereal 27 at 5%. It must be just me. That would make my whole mouth numb from all the acetyl pyrazine that's in it. Not casting aspersions on the recipe - obviously if it has "likes" then not everyone has my same experience. Just throwing my two cents out there, for whatever it might be worth.
Agreed. But it must be working? I’d have to mix it to see.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Try to figure out what other flavors to mix tiramisu

I have a Tiramisu recipe but it has like 14 flavors in it. Much easier to buy and start with FlavourArt Tiramisu. Maybe start at 5% and work up from there if more is needed.

I have a Tiramisu recipe but it has like 14 flavors in it. Much easier to buy and start with FlavourArt Tiramisu. Maybe start at 5% and work up from there if more is needed.
Oh. Yes. I have the tiramisu but thought I should add some other flavors to enhance it. Any ideas?

VU Sponsors