Become a Patron!

Recipe clones

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Please forgive my ignorance, LadyRed69, but can you go into some detail on alcohol-based flavoring and super-concentrates? I buy from TFA, CAP, INE and some FA, and I don't see those available from these vendors (I'm a bulk/wholesale buyer but am not a for-profit juice co or anything). Is there another vendor and what's the deal with these? I have trouble with getting crap in my chest and sore throat too some and am curious. I don't use cinnamon flavors, Acetoin or other DKs (ok, except some CAP VC1-usually at <1% and not all the time), but still. And what do you mean about FAs flavors? Or is it just the PG you're talking about? The only PG I use is what's in my flavors that I can't avoid - it's max VG all the way. And yet...
This account was removed, so we'll need to call in @Smoky Blue to answer for you. She hasn't been here in quite a while, though, so good luck to you.

piposen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, im looking for fruity recipes with tfa flavours. i got a lot of fa also but in the moment i like the tfas :D Looking for the non creamy ones... Really fruit explosions !!

Thanks a lot!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
can you go into some detail on alcohol-based flavoring and super-concentrates?

I buy the SC super concentrates from Bull City Flavors or from Vaping Zone. I love every one of them that I have tried, especially their tobaccos. :)

-Hope this helps!

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
You have any custard or vanilla, sweet cinnamon desert style recipes ladyred69

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dart417

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone happen to know what happened to the "les clones" web page?

Dart417

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Inspects I appreciate the suggestion but I am aware of the kritikalmass page but the "les clones-le DIY pour les nuls" is what i was interested in specifically... But thank you again

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the link address but it no longer works. I keep getting " the connection was reset" error code. Same thing when i try to follow any of their Facebook posts
That link works here, try clearing your cookies.

Dart417

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cleared cookies. Still get same error. From U.S. idk whats goong on.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello all,
Please forgive me if I am breaking any forum rules here, (If I do, please feel free to delete my post)
I've sampled probably 50 to 60 different juices at my local vape shop over the last month and a half and nothing seems to come close to my ADV which is Mech Shakes Strawberry Milkshake and I was wondering if anyone has cloned it or has a recipe in different fruit flavors like blueberry or raspberry that is as smooth, creamy and as tasty as Mech Shakes?

Thanks in advance, :)

Shawn

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,
Please forgive me if I am breaking any forum rules here, (If I do, please feel free to delete my post)
I've sampled probably 50 to 60 different juices at my local vape shop over the last month and a half and nothing seems to come close to my ADV which is Mech Shakes Strawberry Milkshake and I was wondering if anyone has cloned it or has a recipe in different fruit flavors like blueberry or raspberry that is as smooth, creamy and as tasty as Mech Shakes?

Thanks in advance, :)

Shawn
I never tried MSSM, but I've made a few strawberry milkshake vapes.
I really like Deft-One's http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/177103/Spot on Boosted
I recommend subbing FW Milk for the TFA Dairy Milk he called for, as it is just better, But I've made it several times now with just subtle tweaks & I'm really liking it.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I never tried MSSM, but I've made a few strawberry milkshake vapes.
I really like Deft-One's http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/177103/Spot on Boosted
I recommend subbing FW Milk for the TFA Dairy Milk he called for, as it is just better, But I've made it several times now with just subtle tweaks & I'm really liking it.
Thank you for the reply. I'm hoping to place an order for everything to make my eliquid and I will try that recipe.

Thanks again,

Shawn

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all,

Does anyone have a clone for Nicoticket' Strawnilla?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey all,

Does anyone have a clone for Nicoticket' Strawnilla?
That one will be hard to totally clone since Clark made his own vanilla extract. Too bad they are closing down, fucking FDA. He has promised to release most of his recipes when he sells out his stock. He just won't release the one's with his self extracted vanilla and TA. He has a 70% clearance sale going, code FDA

ItTechy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That one will be hard to totally clone since Clark made his own vanilla extract. Too bad they are closing down, fucking FDA. He has promised to release most of his recipes when he sells out his stock. He just won't release the one's with his self extracted vanilla and TA. He has a 70% clearance sale going, code FDA

Indeed!

I spoke with Clark and he did mention that the only ones he would not share were Wokondra and Virus...

I've know him since he began his business, and in speaking with him he did mention that it was not totally due to the FDA BS...

He got in bed so to speak with some heavy hitters financially and there has been all kinds of wild speculations about the sources, etc.
( I honestly think he just got tired of the hustle)...Making new flavors, trying to be "profitable", I wouldn't want to be in the position he was in.)

He said that he wanted to go back to counseling...so who really knows...it is indeed a shame though as many that do not DIY will be at a very big loss!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn, Wakonda and Virus are two of my favs from my Nicoticket days. Oh well, I guess I can find solace if he releases Radio and ACB recipes. If he is just holding those two back then Strawnilla will be released to the wild.

Does anyone have a clone for fun drip watermelon. I have tried this and that and can't seem to get it. I have searched the Internet and find a lot of watermelon recipes but no one has this posted.

Hey gang good to be here...
I have a question... i have been all over looking for a recipe for Pink spots Pink spot..
If anyone has a good recipe for that i would forever be in your debt.....

Surprised this hasn't been asked, but about Halo Tiki Juice??? Would be great to find a clone for this one!

Last edited:
Don't suppose any of you fine chaps and chappettes have a clone for nasty juice slow.blow the Pineapple lemonade one been hunting no.luck

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Please forgive my ignorance, LadyRed69, but can you go into some detail on alcohol-based flavoring and super-concentrates? I buy from TFA, CAP, INE and some FA, and I don't see those available from these vendors (I'm a bulk/wholesale buyer but am not a for-profit juice co or anything). Is there another vendor and what's the deal with these? I have trouble with getting crap in my chest and sore throat too some and am curious. I don't use cinnamon flavors, Acetoin or other DKs (ok, except some CAP VC1-usually at <1% and not all the time), but still. And what do you mean about FAs flavors? Or is it just the PG you're talking about? The only PG I use is what's in my flavors that I can't avoid - it's max VG all the way. And yet...

Where are you located at, @coilspotting ?
What vendors are you currently using?

To answer your question: can you go into some detail on alcohol-based flavoring and super-concentrates?
I can.. Give me some time and will make a separate post on this, as it really is a bit of in depth know how to deal with the ultra concentrates..

Your next question: Is there another vendor and what's the deal with these?
There are thousands of manufactures that create all sorts of flavors.. some unknown, some famous.. it also depends on where you live and what country. Compound flavors are what we want for vaping.. and the higher concentrates are a huge treasure trove ;)

Your statement here: I don't use cinnamon flavors, Acetoin or other DKs (ok, except some CAP VC1-usually at <1% and not all the time)

Cinnamon is fine for vaping, as long as you use low amounts. Ultras created by a few companies I know of are clean and have been for over 4 yrs now.. Those include: Nicvape, Flavorah and my line. I do run a semi private flavor line and it does take up a lot of my time these days.

Your question here: what do you mean about FAs flavors? Or is it just the PG you're talking about?

No. I do not use the "standard flavors" anymore. Not at all.. I couldnt tell you what amount to use in lo tfa cap nor fa, as I am involved with the lab I work for, and my flavors I sell. I am highly allergic to pg, and the ultras fit my needs. I never get bored, and I always know I am happy with the discoveries I make using ultra concentrates.. I hope this note answers some of your questions. :)

Smoky

This account was removed, so we'll need to call in @Smoky Blue to answer for you. She hasn't been here in quite a while, though, so good luck to you.

Thanks @Huckleberried ... popping in now while I have a chance.. but I am so behind.. I doubt I will ever be caught up here..
Hope everyone has been doing alright! :)

coilspotting

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I buy the SC super concentrates from Bull City Flavors or from Vaping Zone. I love every one of them that I have tried, especially their tobaccos. :)

-Hope this helps!
Thanks! Is there a reliable third party review source for these flavors, so I can read before I buy?

coilspotting

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where are you located at, @coilspotting ?
What vendors are you currently using?

To answer your question: can you go into some detail on alcohol-based flavoring and super-concentrates?
I can.. Give me some time and will make a separate post on this, as it really is a bit of in depth know how to deal with the ultra concentrates..

Your next question: Is there another vendor and what's the deal with these?
There are thousands of manufactures that create all sorts of flavors.. some unknown, some famous.. it also depends on where you live and what country. Compound flavors are what we want for vaping.. and the higher concentrates are a huge treasure trove ;)

Your statement here: I don't use cinnamon flavors, Acetoin or other DKs (ok, except some CAP VC1-usually at <1% and not all the time)

Cinnamon is fine for vaping, as long as you use low amounts. Ultras created by a few companies I know of are clean and have been for over 4 yrs now.. Those include: Nicvape, Flavorah and my line. I do run a semi private flavor line and it does take up a lot of my time these days.

Your question here: what do you mean about FAs flavors? Or is it just the PG you're talking about?

No. I do not use the "standard flavors" anymore. Not at all.. I couldnt tell you what amount to use in lo tfa cap nor fa, as I am involved with the lab I work for, and my flavors I sell. I am highly allergic to pg, and the ultras fit my needs. I never get bored, and I always know I am happy with the discoveries I make using ultra concentrates.. I hope this note answers some of your questions. :)

Smoky

Thanks @Huckleberried ... popping in now while I have a chance.. but I am so behind.. I doubt I will ever be caught up here..
Hope everyone has been doing alright! :)
Thank you so much for your reply, @Smoky Blue!

Again, pls forgive my ignorance on this topic (my closet is full of FW, TPA, CAP and INW flavors, as I mentioned) I'm wholly ignorant of these we are discussing. I live in the US (west coast), and buy direct from TFA (wholesale) and Ecigexpress, and a few overseas vendors for flavors i can't get domestically (Solub, mostly). Can you give me a link to your flavors or lab (I know you said semi-private…) and/or whomever it is you work for, so I can do further research?

Also I have a few public recipes posted on alltheflavors.com, username same as here. I mostly mix for myself and friends though; I am a fan of @enyawreklaw / Wayne Walker, especially of his open source approach to diy mixing and his support of the diy vaping community.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much for your reply, @Smoky Blue!

Again, pls forgive my ignorance on this topic (my closet is full of FW, TPA, CAP and INW flavors, as I mentioned) I'm wholly ignorant of these we are discussing. I live in the US (west coast), and buy direct from TFA (wholesale) and Ecigexpress, and a few overseas vendors for flavors i can't get domestically (Solub, mostly). Can you give me a link to your flavors or lab (I know you said semi-private…) and/or whomever it is you work for, so I can do further research?

Also I have a few public recipes posted on alltheflavors.com, username same as here. I mostly mix for myself and friends though; I am a fan of @enyawreklaw / Wayne Walker, especially of his open source approach to diy mixing and his support of the diy vaping community.

My lab wishes to remain anonymous, do to the nature of our work. The link to my site to purchase small amounts (10ml - 60ml) is: http://www.twistedsketch.com and you can contact me on facebook for more details. I do sell larger amounts but not thru the site.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Request- Propaganda Blue Slushee

I get a hint of some kind of floral note with it.

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
challenge I'm trying to make vapor maid by beard .. really good stuff any help would be appreciated.
26e32ce5440f15e3f5ad1c9c858eba99.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors