TheFreeze1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Hi! My name is Freeze! You may know me from The TVA Show / Totally Vaping Awesome. Thanks for checking out the post. I regularly update my blog with recipes and other stuff, but here's my story. (Blog found www.realsults.com).

I have had an entire life of struggle with obesity. I have never been lazy, and would be considered a very active obese person... but I was just never able to really get the weight off. As you will see in the archives of this blog, quite a few years ago I did manage to lose a significant amount of weight; that was regained after a lot of life happenings steered me off course.

As I've gotten older (currently 27) I have begun to finally feel the physical affects of morbid obesity. 2013 was the first time I ever felt tired from standing around or walking short distances. 2014 was the first time I ever cussed out loud because the only bathrooms in my apartment are both upstairs, while everything I use is downstairs.

I knew it was time for something drastic. I tried Juicing (After watching Fat, Sick, And Nearly Dead, but it just didn't work for me as a sustainable option.

It was then through research and hours of scouring that I discovered Keto. It was actually by accident. I was reading through reddit's Progress Pics subreddit when I saw a guy, similar age, who was huge. Then his after shot where he was ripped up and healthy. I read through his comments and found out his diet was keto, and he would eat wings 3-4 times a week. I was sold. I decided to do research,

I did keto for 4 months and lost 55lbs! Then I got gout. After recovering from that it took me until December of 2014 to finally hunker down and commit. No longer scared of having a goutbreak; I delved in. I discovered my gout trigger (diet soda during keto) and cut it completely out.

My goal with this blog is to continue to update it with recipes I may accidentally discover, with real results as they happen, progress pictures; the good and the bad stories; and everything in between. Lastly, my goal is to find the best deals on keto-friendly things around the internet and provide them to you, links and discount codes included. This will range from actual food items (like MCT Oil) to kitchen wares that are essential.

VU Sponsors