Become a Patron!

Really struggling to find juices , sick of spending loads of money :(

Hi the title says it all really I've been vaping for about 3 - 4 months now , i loved it at first spent loads on juices but im to the point now im sick of spending money on juices and not liking them . I stopped smoking mainly because of the cost but i find im probably spending more on juices . I just cant seem to find any i really like and if i do there really expensive .( Ones i like are dinner lady lemon tart and mr doughnut mad custard ) but they don't last me 2 minutes .Ive tried a couple of clones out but they just don't seem to be any good . Please can someone help me out . Any really decent clones out there or if you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated . Thanks .

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A lot of web stores offer small samples so you don't have to invest a lot in case you don't like the flavor. I got a bunch of samples from Central Vapors. They have an offer of five 10ml bottles for $19.79.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you will have to try many brands and if you want to DIY you will have to try recipes mwhat is good to you may suck to the someone else its a learning experience thats just the way it is

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One word DIY (well actually it's three words).

VU Sponsors