Become a Patron!

really sore chest and throat

Hi Guys I'm fairly new to Sub-Ohming I quit smoking about 3 weeks ago and am now sub ohming.

I started off with an E-Cig and i am now on an Innotech cool fire IV 40W, I have a .48 I sub-Ohm tank.

so I started off with 18mg of nicotine, felt like i was inhaling broken glass and I moved down to 3mg which is so much better.

but the problem lies in different fluids

I have had:
Beard #71 (ok with sometimes)
Black Magic - Black Magic (I really can't take this as i really hurts my chest, lungs and throat Vaping at 15W ((80VG / 20PG)
BullDog - Vanilla (love this vape but too sweet I can vape all day and take a really deep pull from it with no problems ((I dont know the VG or PG)

so why do my lungs hurt, I have ready that a higher VG gives better density of clouds and give a less harsh throat hit but the higher i go the more it hurts. the higher the wattage the more my throat hurts.
I have my air vent open to the max so it can't be overheating? could it be the brands of fluid? any recomendations?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You might be sensitive to VG. I can't tolerate more than 20-25% in my mixes, really. I get a tight chest feeling, like a severe chest cold, hurts to breathe and I cough a lot. You might need to get juice with more PG. I remember reading that you can go to 50/50 in sub-ohm tanks, but ask around first. I don't sub-ohm so that could be wrong.

Hope you get to feeling better!

(moving this to vaping health)

VU Sponsors